Samanta & Billy (2019) Part #1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bonaly said:

This is just a quick fix and this place will get ignored until the next place comes along.I admit that this is the nature of Voyeurism(and I use the word loosely)that people and places change but to go overboard for this episode to me is overreaction overload.jmo

It will only get ignored when they start to use the same people over and over.

Contrary to what a lot of people think, it's context that makes an apartment interesting, not just sex, and not even sex with different people. Piper is arguably one of the sexiest girls on the site and her and Hunter have sex very frequently. Bonnie and Clyde have different people over and have orgies fairly frequently, but there's a reason why both those apartments get ignored. At the end of the day, it's still the same shit going on in their places.

But when you take Samantha, who's in a relationship with Billy (who happens to be absent) and Stephan, who's married to Stella (who happens to be absent), suddenly the intrigue and excitement blows up, and it doesn't just become about some girl blowing some guy. I don't know if you were around for the whole Em and Sid fiasco, but there's a reason why people were glued to Em even though she technically didn't really do shit. Watching people in relationships fuck around without their partners around will almost always draw up some kind of hype. The whole thing with Lisa Grant and Juliet is another good example.

• Like 1

we do have to come back to this pointless dispute about fucking voyeurism over and over and again, really, for fuck sake; new users should be redirected to the previous pages on this forum; that would save time and inevitable  looming quarrel

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

we do have to come back to this pointless dispute about fucking voyeurism over and over and again, really, for fuck sake

Oh my god, the horror of people wanting to discuss voyeurism on a forum for voyeurs. Honestly, I don't know where they get such nerve.

• Like 4

il y a 3 minutes, Alley barber a dit :

Can you guys stop getting into the negativity all the time and just enjoy the here and now!!!!

Sorry but it really bugs me that exactly what is going on in B&S just now is no different from what goes on in APTS that get ignored.They will be boring soon and It goes on and on and on.I find it odd that a few months ago when there was regular APTS with people who sadly have left nobody moaned about them being boring,they were generally accepted.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh my god, the horror of people wanting to discuss voyeurism on a forum for voyeurs. Honestly, I don't know where they get such nerve.

that place belongs this particular apartment; and yes, it is horror cause I was reading all that bullshit about voyeurism at least 1000 times already in this forum

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And I'll let you in on a little secret, you're going to read it about 1000 times more.

I know; that's why I insist new users should use ready conclusions from previous battles, before they start another wrangle

il y a 9 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

If you are referring to me using the V word will you point out where exactly I said I wanted to discuss it.

To at least try to get back on topic, it's funny to see Stephan in Samantha's place in the bathtub with her and Stella at Matilda's place at the same time. Now if we could get Stella to fuck around with a guy, that would truly be some epic shit.

• Like 1