Samanta & Billy (2019) Part #1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The only other apartment of this sex crew is at Matilda.. but i doubt they will go there now because matilda is working on chaturbate

I was thinking Martin apartment or Melissa and Sergio but they probably just left out for a little while and come back later

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder when samanta & Billy will come back or are they visiting another apartment

occasionally they're gonna go out; to do shopping or just to buy more booze or whatever; like everybody 

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I was thinking Martin apartment or Melissa and Sergio but they probably just left out for a little while and come back later

They live very far away from them .. Melissa&Sergio at Russia (way more to south) but with a difference of 2H GMT (not to say different manager)  and Martin&Marylin (same manager) but supposedly a different country
The only house i see them visiting it's the colleagues ones of Matilda or Matilda visiting them.. Stella&Stephan&Ethel all belong to the same crew and all already lived at VH

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

They live very far away from them .. Melissa&Sergio at Russia (way more to south) but with a difference of 2H GMT (not to say different manager)  and Martin&Marylin (same manager) but supposedly a different country
The only house i see them visiting it's the colleagues ones of Matilda or Matilda visiting them.. Stella&Stephan&Ethel all belong to the same crew and all already lived at VH

Yeah I got them confused with luna, and how come Stephen didn't have sex with samanta it was just a bunch of bj and fingering

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Yeah I got them confused with luna, and how come Stephen didn't have sex with samanta it was just a bunch of bj and fingering

Probably because "emergency cord" of samantha.. or wasn't suppose to do that .. He already did it sometimes in the past

• Like 1