Samanta & Billy (2019) Part #1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Ash,sounds like you get it fairly regularly.You go gal.😀😀

Hey Bonaly, I get it fairly regularly, but i think were very slowly sinking into a quality over quantity bs.  I say this because we never were too tired to have sex our first couple of years together, which happens occasionaly now. We both work our asses off though. How is your sex life? Are you getting "it" " fairly" regularly?  😁😏

7 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I was just joking about how he is just fingering and eating her instead of having sex he probably just love eating pussy while women are on their period 

I did it once

Hi king, no need to get bent out of shape. That's what i thought you were saying, and i was just responding how unusual that sentiment is with mostly everyone on here.  Friends?

14 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you serious? Practically everyone on here acts like a little blood is akin to battery acid, and niether dick nor tongue can go anywhere near a pussy at that time. In fact its the best time, my guy can cum inside me with minimal worries. I love hearing him groan cumming inme like no other time

I guess me and your guy are in the minority because I never let a little
blood stop my tongue or my dick from entering any of my ladies'
pussies A little blood won't hurt anyone. It washes right off.

• Like 1