B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Will Sera ever be Sensational ? Will Sera ever step out of the box ? Will Sera ever give in to her inner desires ? Wil Sera ever treat the voyeurs to something that is Fantastically Fabulous ?  or Will Sera continue to waste the voyeurs time and eat up space in B-1 ?

sera will be just a big waste of time ..

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Will Sera ever be Sensational ? Will Sera ever step out of the box ? Will Sera ever give in to her inner desires ? Wil Sera ever treat the voyeurs to something that is Fantastically Fabulous ?  or Will Sera continue to waste the voyeurs time and eat up space in B-1 ? I already know that answer !!! 

Going to watch the Sensual Seduction of complete sexuality between Mila and Elvira. Now that is really Hot and the way it should be.

Hell even Laima is becoming very sensual and sexual and she understands the art of Seduction.  

Sera..... well she will be just Sera.

It just goes to show that you can be blessed with all the beauty and the gifts bestowed by the Goddess of love, and still not make a pimple on Mila's or Elvira's ass, Poor Sera is frozen and is cold as ice. Wasteful just a shame !!!!!

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It just goes to show that you can be blessed with all the beauty and the gifts bestowed by the Goddess of love, and still not make a pimple on Mila's or Elvira's ass, Poor Sera is frozen and is cold as ice. Wasteful just a shame !!!!!

I know I've said this before but I'll say it again.  Baby Steps.  Sera isn't Mila and she isn't Elvira.  She has no experience with girls but you can tell she wants to.  Mila was making progress with Sera but now that it appears they are done (I still hope that's not final) Sera has lost her coach.  Tonight watching that movie on her bed Sera is the one who nervously took the first step.  It was Sera who put her arm across Ginger and pulled her close.  Not Ginger.  A little later with her arm across Ginger's waist Sera very gently ran her fingers up and down on Gingers ass for a few seconds.  Not Ginger.  Shortly after that when Ginger had her hand under Sera's shirt a few inches it was Sera who sat up and took her shirt off and unsnapped Ginger's bra so she could take it off.  Not Ginger.  Baby steps but she IS taking them.  I'll bet in the next 48 hours they take a bath together and maybe another baby step or two.  We don't even know if Ginger is at all interested yet.

• Like 1

My favorite time of the morning, when the sunlight comes in through Sera's bedroom window. It just makes her soft skin glow ever so radiantly. It would be nice to see wake up in the warming without the granny panties on as they seem to take away from the glorious view.

Ginger don't you have something better to do than ruin my Sunday morning vision?

5 ore fa, cheesehead51 ha detto:

So che ho detto prima, ma io dirò di nuovo. Piccoli passi. Sera non è Mila e lei non è Elvira. Lei non ha esperienza con le ragazze ma si può dire che vuole. Mila stava facendo progressi con sieri ma ora che sembra sono fatto (ho ancora la speranza che non è definitivo) Sera ha perso il suo allenatore. Stasera a guardare quel film sul suo letto Sera è colui che nervosamente ha preso il primo passo. Era Sera che ha messo il suo braccio sul Ginger e tirò a sé. Non Ginger. Un po 'più tardi con il suo braccio sulla vita di Ginger Sera ha funzionato molto delicatamente le dita su e giù sul Gingers asino per alcuni secondi. Non Ginger. Poco dopo, quando Ginger ha avuto la mano sotto la maglietta di Sera alcuni pollici Fu Sera che si sono seduti e hanno preso la maglietta e slacciò il reggiseno di Ginger in modo che potesse toglierlo. Non Ginger. Piccoli passi ma lei li sta prendendo. Scommetto che nelle prossime 48 ore prendono un bagno insieme e forse un altro piccolo passo o due. Noi non sappiamo nemmeno se zenzero è a tutti gli interessati ancora.

if God wants, Serafina is neither Mila nor Elvira, there are already them to give wonderful shows like last night and they are enough and they advance

You can say it succinctly without writing a novel.
Serafine will not let a girl get her pussy in her remaining RLC time.
MILA did her RLC assignment but was very close to Serafina's pussy in the bath and more often to her breast in the tub, but nothing came of that.