B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

il y a 5 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Thanks Sierra, it wasn't my medical problem this time.  I posted on it last night.  Saturday morning I got t-boned by a woman and it totaled out my car and kind of fucked me up some

I must have missed it.

But you were thrown out of your car when she knocked onto you from behind?

Did I read it correctly? Sounds serious mate. 😧

Have Gina and Sera chatted as much as this the whole time they've been here...It's a good start for Ginger...not shy in the shower and chatty.

Welcome Ginger, and I hope you enjoy your stay in Barca..1 thing I haven't noticed is her phone...👍:biggrin:

Just now, SierraTM said:

I must have missed it.

But you were thrown out of your car when she knocked onto you from behind?

Did I read it correctly? Sounds serious mate. 😧

I wasn't thrown out of the car.  The airbag slammed me into the drivers door dislocating my left shoulder, smashing my head against the window and knocking me unconscious and somehow I broke my right ankle and got a gash on the back of my right hand.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Have Gina and Sera chatted as much as this the whole time they've been here...It's a good start for Ginger...not shy in the shower and chatty.

Welcome Ginger, and I hope you enjoy your stay in Barca..1 thing I haven't noticed is her phone...👍:biggrin:

I could be wrong but I think she left her phone in the downstairs powder room and then couldn't get the door open to get it back. 

il y a 1 minute, cheesehead51 a dit :

I wasn't thrown out of the car.  The airbag slammed me into the drivers door dislocating my left shoulder, smashing my head against the window and knocking me unconscious and somehow I broke my right ankle and got a gash on the back of my right hand.

Fxxk that sounds as bad as I thought it could be 😯

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

It wasn't fun, that's for sure.  She tried to take away the last few months I have left.  How RUDE is that?

Worse still, she would have taken away the opportunity of you seeing Sera and Mila finally having that wild night of sex they're building up to...😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Worse still, she would have taken away the opportunity of you seeing Sera and Mila finally having that wild night of sex they're building up to...😉

I really hope so Naga.  I've got my family provided for now, I've set up a fund for a Vet program I support and most important I finished my book which makes me very happy.  What's left besides Mila and Sera? 😄  I know, I'm hopeless but what the hell.

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I really hope so Naga.  I've got my family provided for now, I've set up a fund for a Vet program I support and most important I finished my book which makes me very happy.  What's left besides Mila and Sera? 😄  I know, I'm hopeless but what the hell.

That's good to know my friend :biggrin:...Congratulations on finishing your book, and I hope it sells real well...What's the title Cheesy...?