B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Wow.  I just read what happened to you.

Best of luck to you and hope you recover soon.

On the bright side, the last few days have been pretty slow. 😄

Thanks DM, I'll mend.  Just need some voyeuristic pleasures to occupy my down time. 😉

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I wasn't thrown out of the car.  The airbag slammed me into the drivers door dislocating my left shoulder, smashing my head against the window and knocking me unconscious and somehow I broke my right ankle and got a gash on the back of my right hand.

Jesus!...I wish you a good recovery.

4 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I wasn't thrown out of the car.  The airbag slammed me into the drivers door dislocating my left shoulder, smashing my head against the window and knocking me unconscious and somehow I broke my right ankle and got a gash on the back of my right hand.

That's messed up...Wishing you a speedy recovery

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Wasn't Rosemary one of the 3 that first introduced Monica to oral sex at a party in B2 along time ago?  I think I saw a video of that and it was great. 

Yes...you are right....I forgot that went down....That was when we needed a third camera in that room...

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

Hopefully not from Sera and Gina, don't need her to be friendly with those boring girls. Hope she's friends with B4.

Looks very good.

Gina is far from boring and Serafima can be fun sometimes....It wouldn't make sense if she lives in B1 and not get on with her flat mates...The apartments are much better when everyone gets along...