B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's good to know my friend :biggrin:...Congratulations on finishing your book, and I hope it sells real well...What's the title Cheesy...?

Thanks Naga.  The title is Point Claire.  Look for it between Halloween and Thanksgiving if there are no hitches.  If you don't buy a copy I'll send an evil spirit to wipe out all memory of Monica from your memory.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Thanks Naga.  The title is Point Claire.  Look for it between Halloween and Thanksgiving if there are no hitches.  If you don't buy a copy I'll send an evil spirit to wipe out all memory of Monica from your memory.

I'll have 2 then...😉

à l’instant, cheesehead51 a dit :

Noted. Do provide the platform to buy from when you can.

Stay strong, mate.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Yes she does, abit but I will say Rosemary is prettier?

But i really like Rosemary, she is like my 2nd or 3rd most loved girl in RLC after Monica.

If she is half as fab as Rosemary, nice!

Rosemary is really pretty...She is also a joy to watch...

il y a 4 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

Rosemary is really pretty...She is also a joy to watch...

Hell yea she is pretty.

And coincidentally, Mila took over her room in B4 when she was here on her 1st visit.

That room is a good room 🤩

Just now, SierraTM said:

Hell yea she is pretty.

And coincidentally, Mila took over her room in B4 when she was here on her 1st visit.

That room is a good room 🤩

Wasn't Rosemary one of the 3 that first introduced Monica to oral sex at a party in B2 along time ago?  I think I saw a video of that and it was great. 

45 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Wasn't Rosemary one of the 3 that first introduced Monica to oral sex at a party in B2 along time ago?  I think I saw a video of that and it was great. 

I haven't a clue what you're talking about...😏

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Gotcha and thanks.  I've been in hospital the last 3 days so I know I've missed a lot

Wow.  I just read what happened to you.

Best of luck to you and hope you recover soon.

On the bright side, the last few days have been pretty slow. 😄