B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

With the sliding door...at the top of the hall...The 1 I mentioned before.

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

the room in the hall is a bathroom.  Almost all of the apartment have at least one bathroom without cameras for obvious reasons. 💩

As for the room off of their bedroom it's seems like more of a walk in closet/Molly's bedroom. :dodgy:

It's a second bathroom.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe just a booze run then...

They most likely went to the club that Sera, Ginger, Stella an Leo are at, and just maybe around 5:30 in the morning they will come home to go to sleep as usual.

See the source imageImage result for thumbs down gif

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

..yes, the other secret bathroom. I'm sure they just use that one to shit in...😏

I miss read your post. :dodgy:

I thought you said "Where is" not "Whereas" LOL

However almost every time I've seen someone come out of the "Secret" bathroom (It's not really a secret. :dodgy:) there has been the sound of a toilet flushing before they did.

So it is the one one they ACTUALLY tend to use when they are using the toilet.

That doesn't mean they don't use it for other things as well but they don't seem to be hiding in there either.

The room off of Jenn and Franks bedroom however DOES seem to be used for more than getting dressed. :dodgy:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Is there a seret room where Jenn and Frank can hide  ??

43 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Shit apt.

C'est simple Bob,B3 est un gruyere,c'est l'un des appartement dont le dispositif de camera est le plus mauvais.
Regarde le plan de RLC,trace un trait entre la camera 5 et 6,dans la grande salle de bain,tout ce qui est a droite dans le plan RLC n'ai pas filmé,pas sonorisé (en plus de cela,la grande salle de bain n'a pas de son,comme la study room cam12)
A droite de la grande salle de bain,tu as une autre salle de bain plus petite,pas d'image,pas de son(porte coulissante,visible de la cam4),et encore a droite,tu as la partie de la chambre de Jenn et Frank qui n'est pas filmé,pas sonorisé,regarde la dimention,tu vas rire,elle est presque aussi grande que la chambre a coucher de Leo et stella(cam 10&11),il y a la place pour faire beaucoup de choses,tranquillement,sans etre derangé
Et sans oublier,le balcon dans la chambre de Jenn et Frank qui n'est pas filmé,et bien sur pas de son non plus.(Ne pas oublier aussi,la salle a l'exterieur,pres de l'appartement pour aller fumer)

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I miss read your post. :dodgy:

I thought you said "Where is" not "Whereas" LOL

However almost every time I've seen someone come out of the "Secret" bathroom (It's not really a secret. :dodgy:) there has been the sound of a toilet flushing before they did.

So it is the one one they ACTUALLY tend to use when they are using the toilet.

That doesn't mean they don't use it for other things as well but they don't seem to be hiding in there either.

The room off of Jenn and Franks bedroom however DOES seem to be used for more than getting dressed. :dodgy:

are you talking about the one. we can see from cam9 on the left upper corner. and it is open now