B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

On second thoughts, it's pretty shit, Storm...☹️

I wasn't saying it's great, but the amount of venom for Jenn and Frank is not present, even though they've done more than some people's favorites... especially considering how new they are... and I admit I have to laugh, everytime they get hate, they dominate top cam and replay (with Mila's help no doubt...)  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I wasn't saying it's great, but the amount of venom for Jenn and Frank is not present, even though they've done more than some people's favorites... especially considering how new they are... and I admit I have to laugh, everytime they get hate, they dominate top cam and replay (with Mila's help no doubt...)  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know where you're coming from..It wasn't my opinion particularly, I was just guessing why the difference...😉

3 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I have seen better threesome shows in a strip club, only when Mila and elvira are together alone we see a good show.

Is still nice to see something else and with Bea there, just need to take it a step further.

10 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

Something else? Like what? Bea doing nothing? The only good thing she can do is to get the fuck out of there.

Yes but we already seen what Mila and Elvira can do, is nice to see other girls involved even if she didnt do as much, maybe with time she will do more 🙂

And Mila already licked Elvira, and they fingered each other, so it's not like you are going to see much more anyways if Bea left.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes but we already seen what Mila and Elvira can do, is nice to see other girls involved even if she didnt do as much, maybe with time she will do more 🙂

She can't do more because she isn't like Elvira, and she will never be, the only good thing she can do is get lost.

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And Mila already liked Elvira, and they fingered each other, so it's not like you are going to see much more anyways if Bea left.

Wrong, when Mila and Elvira are together they are doing many things, as long as useless and worthless Bea is there nothing will happen.