B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

Just now, Fagen said:

It's sad that Ginger isnt there

I think she is being influenced--in this case--sadly by Sera to not show up.

Hope Nora didn't call the meeting and if they are not there--terminate their employment

which would be sad to lose Ginger at this point--Sera no big loss IMO

• Like 4

il y a 28 minutes, Tamme Klaas a dit :

🤢 If Serafina and Ginger do not come, it's not good that Ginger got involved in a possible "intrigue" of Sera against the "rest of the world".

I don't care if that b!@#$ disappears tonight but it is really sad to see Ginger not around at this party.

Probably she might come later but it is really sad to see her being led away by the most toxic girl in RLC Barcelona right now.

I know Ginger is an adult and she has the rights to make friends but I really hope RLC addresses this problem.

We want to see Ginger play with the rest of the girls. She is not going to get a penny from that fxxking prude.

• Like 3

It seems to me that many members need a psychologist, to solve the problems they have with Serafima, I have never seen a malice like this for a person, who is also the most beautiful woman in these apartments

Me too, I am very sad for Ginger, a party like that, with all the girls RLC of Barcelona,maybe will not be redo anymore for Ginger, but it is the law of the retaliation, the Serafima virus, does not make feelings,it eradicated the girls one by one for the most unlucky(all B1 girls,Amira,Karina,Daisy,all roomates of the virus,the only one,who stays in B1,its her), and for now, for Ginger, the nefaste Serafima Virus, has put it aside,listening only one voice,the voice of Serafima
There are a family tonight in B4,but not for Ginger

Aside

This post is dedicated 2 U S,sorry 4 me Serafima is the most ugly girl in Barca... :biggrin:

• Like 1