B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

B3 and B2 is there, plus Gina from B1, only Sera and Ginger missing, they will probably show up later together with Mila.

I hope so...which will mean they're speaking again. I think all 3 went to the gym this morning, so hopefully they've patched things up there...
Yes, it looks like it's gonna be a tea time BBQ...Nobody's dressed for a party and no one has brought an overnight bag. I wonder if they all piled out of a minibus...

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope so...which will mean they're speaking again. I think all 3 went to the gym this morning, so hopefully they've patched things up there...
Yes, it looks like it's gonna be a tea time BBQ...Nobody's dressed for a party and no one has brought an overnight bag. I wonder if they all piled out of a minibus...

I am unsure whether Sera is coming, possibly she has persuaded Ginger to be with her as well .... we'll see

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I am unsure whether Sera is coming, possibly she has persuaded Ginger to be with her as well .... we'll see

I was hoping she'd changed her mind and her and Mila had done some bridge building this morning at the gym...It's a shame if Ginger doesn't turn up though, even if Sera doesn't...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was hoping she'd changed her mind and her and Mila had done some bridge building this morning at the gym...It's a shame if Ginger doesn't turn up though, even if Sera doesn't...

How do you know that they  spoke today?