B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

19 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Hey, quick question.
Was Mila ever with a guy ?

It was speculated that a few weeks ago Mila may have hooked up with a guy at a club because she was out much longer than she usually was on club nights but I don't believe it ever happened.  I honestly think Mila is only into girls. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

It was speculated that a few weeks ago Mila may have hooked up with a guy at a club because she was out much longer than she usually was on club nights but I don't believe it ever happened.  I honestly think Mila is only into girls. 

Same for me ... Just watching her , how she is with the girls, touchy, sensual, always ready for kissing... No doubt for me..

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I think she planned to stay out then  because she took her backbag with her so i guess it wasn't a hook up.

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Oksi is still in Barcelona? i find that difficult.

Not in Barcelona but within about an hour or so away.  Remember back to when Anita first met Oksi and brought her home.  The next day Oksi left but came back about 4 hours later with a packed bag.  This was posted on quite a bit and most everyone seemed to agree that Oksi doesn't live too far away.  

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Not in Barcelona but within about an hour or so away.  Remember back to when Anita first met Oksi and brought her home.  The next day Oksi left but came back about 4 hours later with a packed bag.  This was posted on quite a bit and most everyone seemed to agree that Oksi doesn't live too far away.  

I don't know about that because i am a new subscriber to RLC.

I think Mila has a better taste about women and Oksi is not the woman who could attract Mila.

Anyway, I can't believe that Mila is interesting in girls only, sure she likes girls but i do believe that she enjoys men more.

11 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I don't know about that because i am a new subscriber to RLC.

I think Mila has a better taste about women and Oksi is not the woman who could attract Mila.

Anyway, I can't believe that Mila is interesting in girls only, sure she likes girls but i do believe that she enjoys men more.

Since you are new the first night Mila was back in B4 she hosted a party for the girls in her room.  It didn't take her and Oksi very long at all to be all over each other like white on rice.  It finally drove the other girls back to their own rooms and then Mila and Oksi reallly let loose.  Since then she and Oksi have had a number of hot encounters together.  OH YES my friend, Oksi can and did attract Mila. 

As far as Mila liking men more than girls there isn't one shred of evidence anywhere of Mila and a man.  None.  Not now or in her first stay in B4.  If there is I haven't seen or heard about it from anyone.  If you have evidence to the contrary I'd love to see it and I will gladly admit to being wrong.

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Since you are new the first night Mila was back in B4 she hosted a party for the girls in her room.  It didn't take her and Oksi very long at all to be all over each other like white on rice.  It finally drove the other girls back to their own rooms and then Mila and Oksi reallly let loose.  Since then she and Oksi have had a number of hot encounters together.  OH YES my friend, Oksi can and did attract Mila. 

As far as Mila liking men more than girls there isn't one shred of evidence anywhere of Mila and a man.  None.  Not now or in her first stay in B4.  If there is I haven't seen or heard about it from anyone.  If you have evidence to the contrary I'd love to see it and I will gladly admit to being wrong.

I have seen some action between them but not all as you described. Maybe you have right.

Regarding Mila and men we do not know what she is doing when she is out of the house. She enjoys partys and clubbing, places which she can find men easily.  It may looks funny to you but i think she is way too beautiful to be only lesbian. I know that this is not evidence, it is only my opinion.

Just now, JohnTheod said:

I have seen some action between them but not all as you described. Maybe you have right.

Regarding Mila and men we do not know what she is doing when she is out of the house. She enjoys partys and clubbing, places which she can find men easily.  It may looks funny to you but i think she is way too beautiful to be only lesbian. I know that this is not evidence, it is only my opinion.

An opinion you are entitled to.  Mila seldom goes out by herself.  She is almost always with one or more of her B4 girls for shopping, etc. When she goes out at night again it is almost never alone.  Shemostly went clubbing with Sera and they left together and returned together.  Nobody can follow her 24/7 but there just hasn't been any evidence to suggest she has done or would do anything with men.  As far as being way too beautiful to be only lesbian I don't think a girls sexual orientation has anything at all to do with her looks.  I have seen many die hard lesbians that were so beautiful they could almost stop your heart. 

8 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Mila seldom goes out by herself.  She is almost always with one or more of her B4 girls for shopping, etc.

But she always leave B4 alone, i have never seen her leave with one of the girls.....i am refer to her second stay. I do not know what she was doing during her first stay.