Anica & Joel (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

Il y a 6 heures, miscvoyeur a dit :

It's not the apartment, it's the couple that's boring.

It is the nature of the beast,watching or doing the same thing day in day out.I have been a VH sub.for a long time and in the grand scheme of things nothing really changes.You will hear people on here saying " yes this is the Apt.to watch" and a week or two later the Apt.is now boring.Obviously there is a limit to what two or more people can do sexually but it is still the same stuff.What do you want to see,what can people on VH do that will never be boring ever.I know we pay money which gives us the right to comment but saying a couple is boring becomes boring to listen to.Don't watch them if you don't like them or do you prefer negativity to positivity.

22 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

What do you want to see,what can people on VH do that will never be boring ever.I know we pay money which gives us the right to comment but saying a couple is boring becomes boring to listen to.Don't watch them if you don't like them or do you prefer negativity to positivity.

I'll make three points: 1) my comment was a direct response to someone else saying the apartment was boring and was merely correcting his sentiment, to which the original poster agreed with me.

2) I generally don't make those kinds of comments. If I did, I would literally be making them in every single thread, and especially nowadays where yes I do feel like more than 95% of the tenants are pretty boring, to the point where I don't really watch VH anymore. But this couple was extra disappointing because they showed some promise when they were visitors of Lexy/Pete/Ana a while back with how open they made their relationship seem, but now have become another lump on the log along with the rest of the tenants.

3) I don't prefer positive or negative. I prefer fair and objective comments. If I like something a couple is doing, I'll say it. And if I don't like something, I'll say it. Can't really say I prefer negativity when one of the more recent posts I made here was praising Marilyn and Martin.The only thing I don't "prefer" is making nasty and rude comments about people.

il y a 24 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

I'll make three points: 1) my comment was a direct response to someone else saying the apartment was boring and was merely correcting his sentiment, to which the original poster agreed with me.

2) I generally don't make those kinds of comments. If I did, I would literally be making them in every single thread, and especially nowadays where yes I do feel like more than 95% of the tenants are pretty boring, to the point where I don't really watch VH anymore. But this couple was extra disappointing because they showed some promise when they were visitors of Lexy/Pete/Ana a while back with how open they made their relationship seem, but now have become another lump on the log along with the rest of the tenants.

3) I don't prefer positive or negative. I prefer fair and objective comments. If I like something a couple is doing, I'll say it. And if I don't like something, I'll say it. Can't really say I prefer negativity when one of the more recent posts I made here was praising Marilyn and Martin.The only thing I don't "prefer" is making nasty and rude comments about people.

Re.point 1:To be fair lots of members post that they don't like an Apt.but are actually referring to the occupants not the decor but I take your point.

Re.point  2:I admit that some couples can start brighter than others and therefore when they do decline it is more disappointing but it is still more or less what I was saying how couples can become.

Re.point 3:The reason I used the negative word is because of a previous post I made and your reply:D&D's Apt.A member posted how ignorant it was when a couple are involved in sexual activity for one of the persons to pick up their cell phone.I basically replied in agreement.You came on with the reply that he was not on his cell phone and you were absolutely correct.The point I am making is that you were more interested in pointing out our mistake.It Wouldn't have mattered if he had been peeling an orange or opening a bag of sweeties the main point was he was being ignorant which you did not even comment on.Your post in this instance as far as I am concerned was completely negative.Finally I hope you were not inferring I made nasty and rude comments about anyone.If so would you like to point them out please.

14 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Wouldn't have mattered if he had been peeling an orange or opening a bag of sweeties the main point was he was being ignorant which you did not even comment on.Your post in this instance as far as I am concerned was completely negative.

I'm sorry but if someone can't handle being corrected on a simple mistake then that's on them. There wasn't even a tone to my post. My post was only like 6 words. If I really wanted it to be negative, I would have made it much more clear.

17 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Finally I hope you were not inferring I made nasty and rude comments about anyone.

I wasn't.

• Like 1