B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

Just got home from work, and I have to say nice red fish net stockings for Glorious Gorgeous Ginger who understands her sexuality and how to seduce a man with fish net stockings, and then there is Sera, The Goddess of Love's gift to man with the perfect perfection of the female form.....She looks so incredible as well and very sexy, but somehow I see a huge difference between the two lovely young ladies.

Can anyone tell the difference ?

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I think Sera may have read my post. Or at least felt it. I don't know how Ginger will react.  She was very disappointed once alreadt tonight

I wouldn't get to excited just yet. 

Her hand was close but never actually touched. 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just got home from work, and I have to say nice red fish net stockings for Glorious Gorgeous Ginger who understands her sexuality and how to seduce a man with fish net stockings, and then there is Sera, The Goddess of Love's gift to man with the perfect perfection of the female form.....She looks so incredible as well and very sexy, but somehow I see a huge difference between the two lovely young ladies.

you have to look closer Rider... both have it on...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They both have stockings on.....

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

you have to look closer Rider... both have it on...

There that is much better they are matching now 😎 Now if only the little devil that has been buried deep down and trapped for so long has the chance escape and make  an appearance, these two lovely incredibly beautiful young ladies could leave their mark on RLC forever.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

They still have those flesh colored panties

Well Ginger did...but Sera went and changed from her red ones...she must think it looks better in the previews...guys think they are both naked and sub...DON"T DO IT!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There that is much better they are matching now 😎 Now if only the little devil that has been buried deep down and trapped for so long has the chance escape and make  an appearance, these two lovely incredibly beautiful young ladies could leave their mark on RLC forever.

I'm not counting on anything.  I told her she has to PROVE herself before I support her again.