B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

Il y a 14 heures, cheesehead51 a dit :

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Sera again butabout 5 times tonight Sera put her hand on Gingers pussy and twice she tried to touch her tit  and Ginger just laid there.  Ginger hasn't touched Sera.  All she does is tease.  Ginger wants to be touched but that's all.  Mila gave Sera attention amd coached her to open up little by little.  No, Sera won't get anything more than teasing from Ginger but she will from Mila and we will benefit from it.  I'm not getting any benefit from tonight

I have to disagree with you here Cheesy. This is the prude's classic move. How many times have we seen her put her hand on her own crotch & do nothing?

I seen the replay, that prude's hand was as stationary as the flag pole in the parade square. Wasn't anywhere near her pussy. Classic click bait move.

• Like 1

I really wonder how could it be because when you are Ginger and you are supposedly doing a "show" with another girl.

But twice you had to come, once before and once after, and once the next morning SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET NO ACTION FROM THIS FXXKING GIRL WHEN DOING THE SO-CALLED SHOW.

Can you imagine this will happen to Ginger & Mila or Ginger & Elvira?

Do you think Mila needs to rub herself off before getting onto bed with Elvira or even Bea and after that too?

This is another of her "suck your blood dry" move, like what she did to Mila until Mila for now gives up on this fxxking prude.

In the end this b!@#$ gets the bonus rewards for such click bait shows just simply because she was in them. She did not even need to show her pussy to the cameras. Fxxking easy money for her!

Ginger will get sick and tired of this prude sooner or later, maybe later because they share the same apartment so it would be easier to just fake a show for the bonus rewards.

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Well It is off to work  soon and It is really sad for me and so many that the word SENSATIONAL will never be attached to Serafima, I sure wanted to give her the Superstar status, unfortunately for all and for her, this will never happen with Serafima no matter how long participates in the project.

I am glad you finally understood this simple fact.

This Sera-fxxking-ma will not do anything for us viewers. And we fxxking still pay to see her, yea we are idiots.

RLC PLEASE SEND HER HOME AS SOON AS YOU CAN GET A REPLACEMENT.

OR FxxK IT, JUST LEAVE THE ROOM EMPTY FOR A FEW DAYS.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I really wonder how could it be because when you are Ginger and you are supposedly doing a "show" with another girl.

But twice you had to come, once before and once after, and once the next morning SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET NO ACTION FROM THIS FXXKING GIRL WHEN DOING THE SO-CALLED SHOW.

Do you think Mila needs to rub herself off before getting onto bed with Elvira or even Bea and after that too?

This is another of her "suck your blood dry" move, like what she did to Mila until Mila for now gives up on this fxxking prude.

In the end this b!@#$ gets the bonus rewards for such click bait shows just simply because she was in them. She did even need to show her pussy to the cameras. Fxxking easy money for her!

Ginger will get sick and tired of this prude sooner or later, maybe later because they share the same apartment so it would be easier to just fake a show for the bonus rewards.

Maybe Ginger will surprise us soon 😉 

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

In the end this b!@#$ gets the bonus rewards for such click bait shows just simply because she was in them. She did not even need to show her pussy to the cameras. Fxxking easy money for her!

I did not want to intervene in defense of Serafina, but reading your comment, I am forced, I am sorry, but because you simply do not ignore it, it seems to me that you are taking this girl too seriously, there are 12 other girls to watch and some of them do real lesbian shows almost every night, then as Noldus says, Ginger will soon become the new Mila

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

The problem I have with this statement is you have no facts to back it up. --You are just guessing that RLC will give her a bonus for non performance just because she was on the same camera.

il y a 35 minutes, happyone a dit :

The problem I have with this statement is you have no facts to back it up. --You are just guessing that RLC will give her a bonus for non performance just because she was on the same camera.

Then why does she do the show then? For free? Because she loves us?

She could have go be buried in her phone beneath her blanket.

Oh wait, maybe I am wrong! Maybe she did all these for free WITHOUT BONUS!

Oh no, I just realised she is the best girl after all!

il y a 42 minutes, Sergio a dit :

I did not want to intervene in defense of Serafina, but reading your comment, I am forced, I am sorry, but because you simply do not ignore it, it seems to me that you are taking this girl too seriously, there are 12 other girls to watch and some of them do real lesbian shows almost every night, then as Noldus says, Ginger will soon become the new Mila

I do like some of the other girls here. B2 is still as shit as ever though. Nothing to watch there.

And no worries, feel free to defend her or the employer who hire her. You paid to watch her do nothing too.

I am just really amused some people think she is going to be fabulous or is fabulous but maybe I am wrong.