B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

Noldus

14 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

You can hide but we know who you are and what you are doing 

That is the one thing about being a participant on RLC, you can try to hide but the voyeurs are watching.SO don't hide what is normal and natural in life. or you will be called on it by the posters in the forum, It has always been that way here. If the heat is to hot in the kitchen, then you get out of the kitchen.

I've just caught up on replay...Ginger was on fire all night. She looked great at the party, and was the most watchable girl there.She had fun and was fun! Then she treated us to 2 great bates..the water bate was without doubt, the best we've seen, IMO, what a great pussy!! Thank you girl, you're fast becoming a huge star already, and more of the same please...❤️

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Guess Who ? LMAO

See the source image

After reading the forum with my morning Joe, I realized that one thing is for sure. We have new superstar in B-2 and it is a consensus "The G's Have It" and there is still no sensational in Sera.

I believe it is time for a reboot in the Master Bedroom, and bring back to the voyeurs a real leader like Nora maybe, before the legacy of this most wonderful apartment is tainted and ruined forever. Sera was just a bad choice for the lead role. Cost RLC my membership, and I would re up if they could bring in someone who really deserves the lead role and is not scared to death of their own shadow. There are so many choices out there far better than the one they have chosen for this role (AWESOME ANNA). Unfortunately Sera is just not up to the task and has failed at bringing joy to the voyeurs.

• Like 2

Il y a 7 heures, Thestarider a dit :

I believe it is time for a reboot in the Master Bedroom, and bring back to the voyeurs a real leader like Nora maybe, before the legacy of this most wonderful apartment is tainted and ruined forever. Sera was just a bad choice for the lead role. Cost RLC my membership, and I would re up if they could bring in someone who really deserves the lead role and is not scared to death of their own shadow. There are so many choices out there far better than the one they have chosen for this role (AWESOME ANNA). Unfortunately Sera is just not up to the task and has failed at bringing joy to the voyeurs.

Yea I have been repeating this for days.

RLC, you are just one girl, ONE FXXKING GIRL AWAY FROM A FULL PROPER RESET IN B1.

JUST KICK THAT PRUDE AND IT IS DONE!

WHY KEEP SUCH A USELESS NON-FACTOR, ZERO CONTRIBUTOR, NO-SHOW GIRL IN THE BIGGEST ROOM OF THE APARTMENT?

Perhaps you like to piss off your customers. Maybe that is the new way to do an online website business.

• Like 2

Il y a 7 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Guess Who ? LMAO

See the source image

After reading the forum with my morning Joe, I realized that one thing is for sure. We have new superstar in B-2 and it is a consensus "The G's Have It" and there is still no sensational in Sera that prude.

Sorry I have to hijack your comment again.