B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

I don't know about all this Sera.. hating or disappointment towards her.... I do appreciate, as a voyeur, you want it !!!!  from her. I don't know if she reads the hate forum and gave up, became indifferent and will wait out het time ????  But she is stunning, clothes and all, and lingerie, so for me (and as one member pointed out; maybe I'm too easy to please....but in a voyeur forum ? viewpoint?  I find this anticipation of seeing her pussy ,legs wide open, as close to a camera as possible, might happen....let the hilarious roar of my naivete? (naïve) rain down from those so disappointed ...hahahahahaha   I quite enjoyed her today in her tight white top and ass ...fully clothed ,she turns me on.... 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't know about all this Sera.. hating or disappointment towards her.... I do appreciate, as a voyeur, you want it !!!!  from her. I don't know if she reads the hate forum and gave up, became indifferent and will wait out het time ????  But she is stunning, clothes and all, and lingerie, so for me (and as one member pointed out; maybe I'm too easy to please....but in a voyeur forum ? viewpoint?  I find this anticipation of seeing her pussy ,legs wide open, as close to a camera as possible, might happen....let the hilarious roar of my naivete? (naïve) rain down from those so disappointed ...hahahahahaha   I quite enjoyed her today in her tight white top and ass ...fully clothed ,she turns me on.... 

It ain't gonna sell subs

well you're right Max...outside of my freeloading viewing and easy to please with just a young, hot body, in lingerie on a good day.... do the 'paying' customer deserve more from RLC...if that more is nudity ...then your point rings the truest

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

It ain't gonna sell subs

She doesn't have to do anything to get subs.  All she has to do is make it look like she is in the thumbnails. :dodgy:

Sera is becoming the clickbate queen.

Luckily Ginger has actually made it worth while. (Especially once Sera leaves her alone. :biggrin:)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

She doesn't have to do anything to get subs.  All she has to do is make it look like she is in the thumbnails. :dodgy:

Sera is becoming the clickbate queen.

Luckily Ginger has actually made it worth while. (Especially once Sera leaves her alone. :biggrin:)

Give her time...Same thing happened with Megan, Jasmine and Sophie....I believe Serafima will make a believer out of you...

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now observe the proper position by looking at Ginger 😑

SO Sera has the ELLY "The Vice Grip Girl" down pat I presume by what I am reading and the little I can see. You have to remember who her mentor was ? A SOPHIE 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Give her time...Same thing happened with Megan, Jasmine and Sophie....I believe Serafima will make a believer out of you...

I believe all those girls did improve on the 2nd or 3rd visit--who says Sera will even get that chance?? 😏