B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

Il y a 2 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Well Happy I always hoped that she would be invited back this summer sometime, but I am now sure that if she doesn't it is her own fault. In B-4 most of the new girls have to do try outs before even becoming participant's. Sera has something going on with the managers of the Barcelona Apartments, that I am convinced of for sure. They failed miserably with B-2 and it's grand reopening with Leia, Erin and Maluma.

Sera has something going on with the managers of the Barcelona Apartments

Both Daisy & her surely had something with the RLC people. I said b4, Daisy had some of them by the balls. I won't keep her for > 2 weeks, they kept her > 40-50 days?

That prude probably did what she did not do on cam for them. I am speculating but likely not too far away from the truth.

They failed miserably with B-2 and it's grand reopening with Leia, Erin and Maluma

ROFL, some of the guys here actually said after the changes were made that things would not turn for the better. Guess you guys can do a better job than those "come sxxk my dick so that you can stay on the project" RLC management people. They succeeded in turning the B2 morgue into a cemetery. 

Il y a 3 heures, Mark Thompson a dit :

I don't know about all this Sera.. hating or disappointment towards her.... I do appreciate, as a voyeur, you want it !!!!  from her. I don't know if she reads the hate forum and gave up, became indifferent and will wait out het time ????  But she is stunning, clothes and all, and lingerie, so for me (and as one member pointed out; maybe I'm too easy to please....but in a voyeur forum ? viewpoint?  I find this anticipation of seeing her pussy ,legs wide open, as close to a camera as possible, might happen....let the hilarious roar of my naivete? (naïve) rain down from those so disappointed ...hahahahahaha   I quite enjoyed her today in her tight white top and ass ...fully clothed ,she turns me on.... 

I don't know if she reads the hate forum and gave up, became indifferent and will wait out het time

She didn't even try and will not try. All she did is to keep on doing her click-bait moves to give the impression that she is doing something. And then you would realise, other than cheap thrills, there isn't anything to anticipate from her. Unless you enjoy wasting time.

I quite enjoyed her today in her tight white top and ass ...fully clothed ,she turns me on....

Maybe out on the streets I will give her another look (since it is free 😁). On RLC cams, I won't pay another dime to watch her do nothing. But I realised there are people who enjoys that, enjoy watching her putting her stationary hand on top of her crotch while scrolling through clothes on her phone & keeping her top on at the same time.

Meanwhile, Lovely Elvira has to be naked, spread her legs & rub herself off in order to be on the Top 2 rows on Replay. I really pity her.

Edited by SierraTM
add on

Il y a 9 heures, firewall a dit :

mary was a good girl with very nice pussy, I can't say the same thing with sera because I have never see good her pussy when I was member

Not many did, you probably need forensic science to scan through Replay to find out some shots if any

il y a 12 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Sera got a little pink friend too 😉 She showed it to Ginger

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_9?ts=1549538999&from=share

Ginger legit had an orgasm just minutes before this scene 🤣 🤣

I saw this earlier. Knew either Noldus or someone else will highlight this.

1. She woke up like a soldier who was late for roll call when the buzzer rang. It was quite hilarious to see that prude's reaction.
  2. When she was unpacking it, like as if she was seeing a sex toy for the first time ever, she was a little startled when she heard Gina opening her door & quickly put it back into the box.
  3. And then it was back to her usual routine, some click bait non-action b4 more Apple screen time.

Don't want to sound like a party pooper here but Leia formerly from B2 bought a vibrator, showed the girls and used it later for some undercover-bate & animated facial expressions click baits.

Guess you guys already know what happened to her later on...

• Like 2