B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I believe all those girls did improve on the 2nd or 3rd visit--who says Sera will even get that chance?? 😏

Well Happy I always hoped that she would be invited back this summer sometime, but I am now sure that if she doesn't it is her own fault. In B-4 most of the new girls have to do try outs before even becoming participant's. Sera has something going on with the managers of the Barcelona Apartments, that I am convinced of for sure. They failed miserably with B-2 and it's grand reopening with Leia, Erin and Maluma.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Give her time...Same thing happened with Megan, Jasmine and Sophie....I believe Serafima will make a believer out of you...

I really like Sera, for obvious reasons, but she hasn't got much time left...😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Happy I always hoped that she would be invited back this summer sometime, but I am now sure that if she doesn't it is her own fault. In B-4 most of the new girls have to do try outs before even becoming participant's. Sera has something going on with managers of the Barcelona Apartments, that I am convinced of for sure.

She's their personal cleaning lady. 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

SO Sera has the ELLY "The Vice Grip Girl" down pat I presume by what I reading and the little I can see. You have to remember who her mentor was ? A SOPHIE 😉

and the first one to be in that very same room, when it came back online. and she knew every angle there was. so not to show nothing to the cams. and she even had not one but two cams just go offline in two apts in her last two stays on RLC.