B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

Noldus

The Double Mint Twins are quite lovely nudist's but both seem to be A-sexual, So it is absolutely not ever going to be double your pleasure. This is the 4th stint with them and nothing has changed one bit. It would be very interesting and well worth it for them to bring something new to the table once in a while instead of the same old thing. It does get a bit tiring, old, and common place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well Well look who made it home again in the middle of the night. Maluma is gone every single night these days from around 11 pm to around 4 in the morning. She must have a job working nights in Barcelona. LMAO. More like she is avoiding being on camera, Talk about abuse of the privileges of RLC, she has it down to art and science. Like I have said before she is just a space eater taking space another girl could be using to get the exposure they are looking for to get them out of the Frozen Tundra of the Ukraine.

I don't know what she was doing last night but I do know what she was doing today.

Just listen to the conversation.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_5?ts=1550266257&from=share

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I always hope that they will split up the twins. I would love to see the twins spooning other women in bed.

Maybe the twins would even like having a lovely new woman to sleep with. Just a thought

Quite rightly there's no kissing or cuddling before the twins go to sleep. I'm guessing it's the last thing you would do. What about a few nights sleeping with one of another women as a nice change for the twins.