B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

Noldus

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Police at the door

they know there is no possible party in B2 or B3 because of the noise I don't know why they try continue, the only solution is close temporary  B2 and B3 for move in better apartments for have not this type of problems again and again

4 hours ago, firewall said:

they know there is no possible party in B2 or B3 because of the noise I don't know why they try continue, the only solution is close temporary  B2 and B3 for move in better apartments for have not this type of problems again and again

that's what b4 was started for 

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The twin sisters giving each other a massage...disgusting and a low point for RLC

There are massage parlors all over the world, millions of people of all ages get and give massages every day nothing sexual about it unless you perceive it to be 

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

yeah nude? :dodgy:

I think you're making a big thing of this Max..The twins have been doing this since day 1. 1 was naked, the other nearly, but it's not like they were doing anything other than giving a massage...😕

Often, at this stage of the night, Lia is naked and Mia wears panties...It's not like she stripped off to get the massage...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I think you're making a big thing of this Max..The twins have been doing this since day 1. 1 was naked, the other nearly, but it's not like they were doing anything other than giving a massage...😕

Often, at this stage in the night, Lia is naked and Mia wears panties...It's not like she stripped off to get the massage...

We should put it to public opinion?  Not on here... the general public.  I'm not wrong and everyone knows it.  Despite what their perverted fetishes drive them to think.