B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

Noldus

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I see Anna's in bed right on time...lol.  She hasn't changed at all.

She was naked for quite a while in her bedroom, but she's sussed the can angles out, and didn't show anything...That was pretty good going with 3 cams in there now...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was naked for quite a while in her bedroom, but she's sussed the can angles out, and didn't show anything...That was pretty good going with 3 cams in there now...

I used to like her, but too many times on RLC...I have seen her do less and less each time.  I am no longer interested.

• Like 1

The double mint Twins will never ever so anything sexual, Once Regina caught one of them off guard, but as far as I know absolutely nothing else sexual. They love their nudity but I think they are A-sexual and I would want tp be one of the two's boyfriend for damn sure.

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you're making a big thing of this Max..The twins have been doing this since day 1. 1 was naked, the other nearly, but it's not like they were doing anything other than giving a massage...😕

Often, at this stage of the night, Lia is naked and Mia wears panties...It's not like she stripped off to get the massage...

They could do something between them if they chose to do so.  It's Perfectly Legal.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Maybe the Twins should change tack, quit the massage and put on a white top each.

Then put their hand on top of their crotch while looking at at their phones. Remember you just need to put your hand there. No moving is allowed.

Now, proceed to do your online browsing while some sympathetic viewers fap over you.

This will also ensure them appearing on the top 2 rows of Replay. More bonuses maybe even?