B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Figures these two are actually in there to wash...please RLC get rid of them.

I have to stick my 2 cents worth in here.  We've been over this so many times.  RLC membership does not guarantee wild lesbian sex day and night.  We are paying to watch these girls in real life, hence the title Real Life Cam.  I really enjoy watching Malena and Emilia.  You just don't get any more real than these girls.  Nothing fake about them.  I'd love to see some steamy sex between them but they are doing everything their contract requires them to do and they are having fun doing it.  

• Like 2

Hummmm very interesting developments tonight in B-4. Mila has taken her friend My heart is on fire Elvira out on the town with clothes to spend the night. Where you ask, not on RLC that is for sure. So Mila stays out all night and now she takes Elvira with her to an unknown place to spend the night. Like I have said there is a reason I let my SUB expire, and this is just one of the reasons. 

REBOOT this nothingness or lose more subscribers. The Mass Exodus has begun !!!!

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Hummmm very interesting developments tonight in B-4. Mila has taken her friend My heart is on fire Elvira out on the town with clothes to spend the night. Where you ask, not on RLC that is for sure. So Mila stays out all night and now she takes Elvira with her to an unknown place to spend the night. Like I have said there is a reason I let my SUB expire, and this is just one of the reasons. 

REBOOT this nothingness or lose more subscribers. The Mass Exodus has begun !!!!

Well Thes you are way off the mark yet again. Mila and Elvira are back to B4 after their shift at the club and right to sleep.  I have no idea what was in the backpack but they went to work and came right home afterwards.  End of story. I for one am glad 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Well Thes you are way off the mark yet again. Mila and Elvira are back to B4 after their shift at the club and right to sleep.  I have no idea what was in the backpack but they went to work and came right home afterwards.  End of story. I for one am glad 

Work ? well maybe but I didn't say that, you did. Out all night? Yes !!! Did Mila take Elvira with her? Yes !!!! Did anyone see them on RLC last night anywhere? No !!!! Were they in an unknown place? Yes !!!! Off the mark you say ? Right on point I would say, Cheesy as a writer you must enjoy fiction because you only see your point of view.

• Upvote 1