B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

11 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I can't understand why Elvira and especially Laima are always stay inside, Barcelona is a beautiful city with so many things to do. 

This is just a thought and could be way off base but I think their financial situation could have something to do with it.  We don't know where these girls come from but they could be leaving financial problems behind in hopes of making good money in RLC to catch them up.  We don't know how or when they get paid by RLC and it may not be every week or so.  Saving money rather than seeing all that Barcelona has to offer is entirely possible.  They are living in a beautiful place and may be content with that.  Elvira I'm sure makes good bonus money but again how often does she get paid?  Laima probably doesn't make much in bonus money I suspect.  Again this is just a thought.  

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

This is just a thought and could be way off base but I think their financial situation could have something to do with it.  We don't know where these girls come from but they could be leaving financial problems behind in hopes of making good money in RLC to catch them up.  We don't know how or when they get paid by RLC and it may not be every week or so.  Saving money rather than seeing all that Barcelona has to offer is entirely possible.  They are living in a beautiful place and may be content with that.  Elvira I'm sure makes good bonus money but again how often does she get paid?  Laima probably doesn't make much in bonus money I suspect.  Again this is just a thought.  

Maybe you're right, but look at Mila....she leaves B4 every day for gym or something else mostly shopping i guess. To go out just for a walk or a coffee  i don't think it's something that it will be costly for them. Elvira is going out sometimes but Laima almost never...from my opinion it's unhealthy to stay always home...but that is just a thought of me also.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

Maybe you're right, but look at Mila....she leaves B4 every day for gym or something else mostly shopping i guess. To go out just for a walk or a coffee  i don't think it's something that it will be costly for them. Elvira is going out sometimes but Laima almost never...from my opinion it's unhealthy to stay always home...but that is just a thought of me also.

A walk yes but maybe not a coffee.  Remember where B4 is.  It's quite a ways from anything if I understand right.  We may never know.  None of them including Laima look to be prisoners though so what they do or don't do is their choice. 

1 hour ago, JohnTheod said:

I guess you're right, because when they came yesterday they kissed each other and went to their rooms....she stuffed her backback so probably she will spend the night to B3.

Do you know when Jenn and Frank will leave?

A few days time, I reckon...

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

All time high for RLC in January +60,41%  73,75 million visitors 
VHTV down 5,7%

this is really fun, people who sign up to RLC live in the hope of seeing something, instead people who sign up for VHTV every night see great shows, it seems to me that now VHTV and RLC are dividing people's tastes, on the first all great orgies with many girls involved, while now RLC has specialized in girls and their masturbation, today on the replay there were ten windows of girls masturbating, considering that everything is false, I prefer the orgies

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this is really fun, people who sign up to RLC live in the hope of seeing something, instead people who sign up for VHTV every night see great shows, it seems to me that now VHTV and RLC are dividing people's tastes, on the first all great orgies with many girls involved, while now RLC has specialized in girls and their masturbation, today on the replay there were ten windows of girls masturbating, considering that everything is false, I prefer the orgies

Still, you use so much energy here to tell others what you are not looking at ....🤔
You know VHTV has its own pages here on CC that you feel more home in 

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

RLC needs to control how often the girls can stay out of their apartments.

My impression of this company is poor, poor girls selection and poor girls management and poor content control.

Please don't tell me you can't control what the girls do or won't do. This is bullshit. 

If you want to dictate, you fxxking can.

Like the old US saying goes, when money talks, bullshit walks.

I dont think many girls would come and stay here if they couldnt do like they wanted and had to be home and do what RLC told them to do.

il y a 2 minutes, Fagen a dit :

I dont think many girls would come and stay here if they couldnt do like they wanted and had to be home and do what RLC told them to do.

I am not saying RLC should lock the girls at home and follow instructions like robots.

I am saying they need to be stricter. Like not allowing girls to be out for too long or too often.

This is an expensive voyeur cams site. Not some hidden spy cam site which you duly pay every month & hope for the best.

The BIGGEST ISSUE I HAVE WITH RLC IS THAT THEY DON'T KICK OUT THE USELESS, NO-SHOW, DO-NOTHING GIRLS.

There is one in B1 WHO CLEARLY OVERSTAYED, a couple in B4, one boring couple in B3 and THE WHOLE FXXKING B2. And the mysterious K3 apartment, who knows wtf is going on in that apartment???

• Like 1