Nadia & Brian (2019) Part #1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They earned about 450 tokens and their show sucked. Totally ruined their personalities. Now what, sit around and stare at phones. How dare they be allowed to cheat out the other tenants with fake sex. Yes, they stayed in the top 6 throughout their fake performance. Blah! 👎🏻

@Amy3 they earned more than 5000 tokens ($250) today. So there are some folks who like what they are doing and who are ready to pay for that. 😉

• Like 1

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m no expert,p on CB, I guess the goal flipped over, so I trust you on that. I wonder how much they earned from VHTV with their fake ass boring camming?

I don't know and i don't believe that apartments Lisa & Grant are taking care of (Lisa&Grant, Juliet, Trixie&Leah, Nadia&Brian) are earning a lot. Nothing interesting happens there compared to other places.

28 minutes ago, pahman said:

@Amy3 they earned more than 5000 tokens ($250) today. So there are some folks who like what they are doing and who are ready to pay for that. 😉

Obviously brain dead people with more money than sense :biggrin:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You’re probably right, especially when they have to compete again CB camstars. Oh well, they can do what they want, I’ll just call them what they are, fake. 

Nothing to do with camstars.

When you are doing nothing, you compete against people who are doing something.

When you are doing something, you compete against people who are doing something more interesting than what you are doing

That is the reality of VH.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That’s a good way of putting for sure. I can dig it and I’m sure that’s what VHTV would say. But, I say it’s cheating. What’s stopping a manager from opening an apt and running it the same way SpyGasm does? What’s that VHTV has limits? Oh, I see. Stealing views from other tenants with truly fake sex behavior is ok, but putting signs up begging for people to send money to a paypal or directly working the cams Casahot style is not. 

No, VHTV does have standards for what’s acceptable and what’s not. I happen to think camming to another site should be one of them too. That’s all. 

And probably it was.. 16 months ago

Nothing stopped money delivered on cams for sex 
Nothing stopped sharing % of $$ to guests may perform
Nothing stopped houses that only serves as a brothel
Nothing stopped houses totally empty of personal stuff 
Nothing stopped promiscuity from certain managers

and it goes and it goes 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s a good way of putting for sure. I can dig it and I’m sure that’s what VHTV would say. But, I say it’s cheating. What’s stopping a manager from opening an apt and running it the same way SpyGasm does? What’s that VHTV has limits? Oh, I see. Stealing views from other tenants with truly fake sex behavior is ok, but putting signs up begging for people to send money to a paypal or directly working the cams Casahot style is not. 

No, VHTV does have standards for what’s acceptable and what’s not. I happen to think camming to another site should be one of them too. That’s all. 

Every tenant in VHTV is free to cam. If you decide not to, it's not VHTV's fault. 

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I bet there is a limit to that. If every tenant cammed, the site would die. They can only tolerate so much cheating. 

Every tenant is authorized to cam so i don't think those who decide to do so are cheating.