Nadia & Brian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh. And I want to thrown that butt plug tail monstrous of the window along with anything Batman she has. Just give me 1 minute in this apt and I can fix it all. 😂😂😂

Where did Brian to his video game tournament Hahaha 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ugh! My agony resumes. I can just feel the raging urge from Nadia to take this girl and devour her. Reminiscent of that famous bathroom scene with Paisley and he friend. By the way, was that scene lost forever?

* either that or it’s her sister or cousin or something like that and it’s a hopeless cause. Besides the back rub, I don’t think they have done anything. 

Remember Nora 😛 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They earned about 450 tokens and their show sucked. Totally ruined their personalities. Now what, sit around and stare at phones. How dare they be allowed to cheat out the other tenants with fake sex. Yes, they stayed in the top 6 throughout their fake performance. Blah! 👎🏻

x2

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They got so hot and turned on by the camming that they immediately got dressed and cleaned up the place. What a waste of perfectly good tenants. They are ruined now. People willing to fake sex for money will fake anything for money. Nadia’s personality went from sexy and interesting to predictable and unreal. VHTV needs to seriously think about who they are and want a voyeur site should be about. I hope that James about this. It’s promotes fakeness and comes at the expense of the tenants who are actually trying to be somewhat real. Lately it seems the fakeness is winning and taking over. 

I guess Brian is not into the camming stuff at all. So what she does with him is real and not fake. About her and Obi I fully agree...