Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most likely some supply closet or a guest bathroom

This is exactly what was going on back in the apartment where Em and Sid were sleeping on the living room couch --There was a room right beside the bathroom with no cams and it was like grand central all night long when there was a party like thing going on--------a person commented that it was a molly party and that he was very familiar with the actions of people at one of these---dont ask me what molly isimage.thumb.png.349032d5899f1d76538d666a58ad1955.png

11 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This is exactly what was going on back in the apartment where Em and Sid were sleeping on the living room couch --There was a room right beside the bathroom with no cams and it was like grand central all night long when there was a party like thing going on--------a person commented that it was a molly party and that he was very familiar with the actions of people at one of these---dont ask me what molly is  0

On the case of that house that room was the toilet but of course wasn't used only as toilet. From quick memory now Anica&Joel / Kissa&Markus / Trixie&Leah also have one 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

On the case of that house that room was the toilet but of course wasn't used only as toilet. From quick memory now Anica&Joel / Kissa&Markus / Trixie&Leah also have one 

yea eight people of both sexes jammed in little room watching each other poop--yea right..... I have not seen the kind of action going on at Corn and Riley's room without cams going on at amy of the other places you mentioned

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Fact is that several apartments have them. Just out of interest and if it were an option, would members be prepared to pay an enhanced premium to include access to these rooms?

3 minutes ago, squish said:

Fact is that several apartments have them. Just out of interest and if it were an option, would members be prepared to pay an enhanced premium to include access to these rooms?

if there were cams they would not be doing what they are doing in them anymore---and these rooms in the other houses are not getting the same kind of use as the one in the hallway of Riley's place

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Check sr71gn answer to see the difference between the cases. unless people are pooping all over the others 

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

yea eight people of both sexes jammed in little room watching each other poop--yea right..... I have not seen the kind of action going on at Corn and Riley's room without cams going on at amy of the other places you mentioned

I wasn't saying the action is the same.. Was just saying that the case of the photo you put (a toilet division) is similar to what happen in other houses. Not talking on "actions". No problem with a toilet not having cams .. don't have that fetish lol 
Still, looking to the size of this house and having the bathroom (with cam) one toilet i don't think the hidden room have another dumping place. Believe it's more similar with Whitney&Ben/cleo&axel/clara&stas had in their house.. 

12 minutes ago, squish said:

Is that a 'yes' or a 'no' please?

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

All the colors changed off the letters from people with no avatar. Maybe @StnCld316 can say sth. about this. I guess they updated forums software...

There was an Update.  The Software Version has changed from 4.3 to 4.4.  There are some changes in the 4.4 Version.  I'm just going through now to see what they are.

• Like 2