Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Merlin79 said:

Sorry, just noticed it is now just Cornelius.

LOOOL so elise would be the same like she was at polly,ray

Will never understand their logic to change positions of the houses of left side (where are all the thumbs) 

@StnCld316 time to update the names again here.. seems now it's just Cornelius 

• Like 1

This apartment tried to bring a really exciting and new style to VH. Something that Polly and Ray tried, but could not maintain. It was promising at the beginning of this new place when Sandy was around. 

I hope they can recover and still I can see the potentials.

• Like 1

There are a number of possibilities. Elise may have been sacked for too much sack time, or she may have been promoted. Maybe a bill wasn't paid ref the downtime. Corn appears to be struggling a bit at the moment i.e.no punters. I do hope he has some petty cash left to attract punters.

@Sparkles Can you explain this bit to me please 'Will never understand their logic to change positions of the houses of left side (where are all the thumbs) '

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, squish said:

@Sparkles Can you explain this bit to me please 'Will never understand their logic to change positions of the houses of left side (where are all the thumbs) '

Makes no sense they (this house) been moved to so up on the list when they was offline not even a day.. (as example Viki&Kate is also so high on thumbs on top for no reason) They should have been moved to their old position.
Then you have houses listed in the end that didn't even was relocated to old positions when come back (vacations / tech problems). Martin&Marilyn are almost in last line when they are "younger" then more then 50% of the houses 
Samantha&Billy didn't even get on top of that list when they opened, stay on old position of evi&alan

this kind of stuff/logic

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOOL so elise would be the same like she was at polly,ray

Will never understand their logic to change positions of the houses of left side (where are all the thumbs) 

@StnCld316 time to update the names again here.. seems now it's just Cornelius 

OK  I will take care of it.

Thanks