Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I really love this girl

She might be the next one once Corn is done with his current girlfriend this week or the next one. Corn's current GF is cute too with an amazing ass.

There is an interesting dynamics between people in this place. They can be very close, but once they get intimate with someone they stay with the same partner. No swinging or swapping until they start a relationship with another person every 3 to 5 weeks.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

She might be the next one once Corn is done with his current girlfriend this week or the next one. Corn's current GF is cute too with an amazing ass.

There is an interesting dynamics between people in this place. They can be very close, but once they get intimate with someone they stay with the same partner. No swinging or swapping until they start a relationship with another person every 3 to 5 weeks.

I dont see Tattoo giving this girl up for anyone that hangs here and she seems to be very happy and dedicated to his footlong --I would certainly like to see Cornelius try for her though--It seems Riley has left but he could go for Sandy