Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This apartment seems to have developed a history of discontinuity. Having now finally sorted out the cams we have to start over again. Personally I thought it was a clever apartment to choose since being on the top floor, they did not have to worry about noise too much and it was roomy enough for parties. It could be that they are having to move to stay one step ahead of the authorities. It would make more sense to go for a 2 bed apartment if they can afford to do so. If either of Corn, Sandy and Riley do not appear in the next apartment it will have been a bad move.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squish said:

This apartment seems to have developed a history of discontinuity. Having now finally sorted out the cams we have to start over again. Personally I thought it was a clever apartment to choose since being on the top floor, they did not have to worry about noise too much and it was roomy enough for parties. It could be that they are having to move to stay one step ahead of the authorities. It would make more sense to go for a 2 bed apartment if they can afford to do so. If either of Corn, Sandy and Riley do not appear in the next apartment it will have been a bad move.

Curious where the drugs room will be in the next place 😉

• Like 2

I don’t really pay to much attention to this one. Probably because the free cams suck, but also because I really don’t like this name, Cornelius. Reminds me of Beevus and Butthead. Cornholio. 😂

cornholio GIF

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This really sucks--another of my favorites gone --I dont know how long i will keep paying sub

Maybe you should take tenants from managers as favorites who are known to be for a longer time on the site 😉

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t really pay to much attention to this one. Probably because the free cams suck, but also because I really don’t like this name, Cornelius. Reminds me of Beevus and Butthead. Cornholio. 😂

cornholio GIF

Hahhhhaha... cool. These two are hilarious 🤣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

cornholio GIF

How about Cornelious in Planet of the Apes lool

• Like 1