Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi sr71, are you falling in love again?

Well they keep taking my lovers away-Cindy-Paisley-Piper-Lyubava---This girl has no name but I love her--Oh I almost forgot Rose--They just keep twisting the knife

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Well they keep taking my lovers away-Cindy-Paisley-Piper-Lyubava---This girl has no name but I love her--Oh I almost forgot Rose--They just keep twisting the knife

Haha, paisley was your last fave i think, she was lots of peoples faves. You were hooked on Rose all summer, all very pretty and sexy. My fave couple right now is Bart and Isa. Hope they get their own place! If he took 3 or 4 days off I'm sure he could hit the wall from 4 or 5 feet!

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, paisley was your last fave i think, she was lots of peoples faves. You were hooked on Rose all summer, all very pretty and sexy. My fave couple right now is Bart and Isa. Hope they get their own place! If he took 3 or 4 days off I'm sure he could hit the wall from 4 or 5 feet!

After all the action the other night Isa very slowly got herself off and it was one of the hottest orgasms yet on here--It looked like she couldnt believe how great it was--Paisley imo was the hottest sexual girl on vhtv ever-She had her own drummer and then she topped it off that one day with doing squiting orgasms all over the bed and then the floor--She also would do anal at the drop of his hat--Everything about Rose just made me want to fuck her --There was nothing i didnt love about her

• Like 1