Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Is this the blowjobs for coke and heroin room---I cant figure out why it is grand central station for all the guys and a couple of the girls

Screenshot (805).png

Yes its the sherbert fountain. A lot goes on in there which you can hear if you turn the sound up when looking at cam 7. I would willingly pay more for an extra cam in there.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, squish said:

Yes its the sherbert fountain. A lot goes on in there which you can hear if you turn the sound up when looking at cam 7. I would willingly pay more for an extra cam in there.

If i turn the sound up what might i hear?

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I now am spending 90% of my time at this place--but i would pay $150 a month if they had some kind of real time translation going on--Thats the thing about Groomy- he is always spouting off about why some couple is only going to last a month or two but when things come up that really need answered he is nowhere to be found--Like whats the deal with the little room with no cams that has constant traffic in and out of it-- It reminds me of the bathroom at the place Em was in for awhile with ana and rock---and the girl who used to sleep there but associate with no one and she sat at the kitchen table talking to no one (repunzel kind of rings a bell) But the bathroom was like grand central with tons of people congregating in it and no cams

Groomy has switched to some CGI cowboy site but I am hoping he will tire of this and come back to us. 

Just now, sr71gn said:

If i turn the sound up what might i hear?

Girls complaining sometimes.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Groomy has switched to some CGI cowboy site but I am hoping he will tire of this and come back to us. 

Girls complaining sometimes.

I noticed the hot girlfriend of Tattoo goes in there alot and she gives him a ton of blowjobs--and she appears to be high a good deal of the time

Credit to Riley (whom I like as much as Sandy) for coming up with the cinema idea but I am not sure whether we shall benefit much tonight. Also its nice to see what is on the screen sometimes. This however can backfire when it is more interesting than what is happening but the apartment does not lose out on click time of course.

1 minute ago, squish said:

Pretty sure Riley had sex in the hidden room just now as could hear her. I don't blame Riley however as she is not afraid of daylight. It would have been the close cropped guy. 

Which cam should i watch and what time in order to hear ?

2 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Which cam should i watch and what time in order to hear ?

Cam 7. The sound travels through the adjoining wall especially when there is no other noise source. It was when they were both in there. Yesterday I even saw a tattooed naked girl emerge.

10 minutes ago, squish said:

Pretty sure Riley had sex in the hidden room just now as could hear her. I don't blame Riley however as she is not afraid of daylight. It would have been the close cropped guy. 

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Cam 7. The sound travels through the adjoining wall especially when there is no other noise source. It was when they were both in there. Yesterday I even saw a tattooed naked girl emerge.

Dunno, can't hear any moans.
Can you send the link to the replay moment ?