Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, squish said:

OK,  then let me spell it out for you. Do you think Corn attracts so many attractive young ladies because he offers free jaffa cakes and orange squash?

If it's because what's done in that room.. the house can close. 

• Like 2

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What did they answer you?

Good day.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We reported the problem.

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Good day.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We reported the problem.

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Thank you for your time.

Standard answer. I rarely watch that place. Can you tell me where that hidden room is and give me a link to the timeline when they go there?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sr71gn said:

If they clamp down on this apt think what we may be losing

It actually might help they keep the apt open by not making us upset.

On a few occasion, I spent time and followed boys and girls until they went to that room and slept for a while. If that is the hidden place for people to go there and fuck with privacy, they why did I waste my time where I could follow other apartments?

When people arrive to this apt, they must have connect that they are fine with cameras.  It is okay if people turn off the light to get a feeling of privacy - BUT maintaining a hidden room is totally off-limit. If they don't like being watched, then don't come to a VH apartment. Period.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Standard answer. I rarely watch that place. Can you tell me where that hidden room is and give me a link to the timeline when they go there?

On cam 7, the door at right before bedroom (the house plan is conveniently wrong giving and enormous bathroom size that isn't real) - see the light

1966272239_bandicam2019-02-2417-05-48-612.thumb.jpg.53188eefafdfd747bd7064749dc581a5.jpg

Here was one of the many examples

On 2/23/2019 at 1:21 PM, sr71gn said:

Is this the blowjobs for coke and heroin room---I cant figure out why it is grand central station for all the guys and a couple of the girls

Screenshot (805).png  0

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

994246742_HiddenRoom.jpg.a98eca41e61ef73f3926de583e0bc00b.jpg

Here is the hidden room.

I will update when boys and girls go there after flirting and touching in the living room. It happens ~once a week, but happens to girls that I like to see fucked. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, squish said:

Hypocrisy = The practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Another failed shot! try on another side 😉 and try to read better instead looking for definitions of something that isn't the case

I would call hypocrisy to be upset for tickets here because hidden room and worried that could change things and being complaining and sending tickets about lightning forcing tenants to change behaviors 

• Like 1