Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

I find it interesting, with all the normal complaining about Paul, that no one ( at least that I have seen ) has questioned why he is favoring his left leg/foot and not putting weight on his left heel.

This is the part of their life we don't see. Did he fall, or sprain his leg, ankle, or foot. Just because we did not see it, does not mean it did not happen.

This might explain part of his recent laying on the couch frequently. Just a thought to take into consideration .    ::)

😁

Just now, scutus said:

I find it interesting, with all the normal complaining about Paul, that no one ( at least that I have seen ) has questioned why he is favoring his left leg/foot and not putting weight on his left heel.

This is the part of their life we don't see. Did he fall, or sprain his leg, ankle, or foot. Just because we did not see it, does not mean it did not happen.

This might explain part of his recent laying on the couch frequently. Just a thought to take into consideration .    ::)

He has plantar fascia.

the plantar fascia is a piece of strong and thick tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot. It connects the heel bone to the toes, creating the foot's arch. Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia

Sorry mate I'm not into dudes, so don't follow Paul. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

😁

He has plantar fascia.

the plantar fascia is a piece of strong and thick tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot. It connects the heel bone to the toes, creating the foot's arch. Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia

Sorry mate I'm not into dudes, so don't follow Paul. 

He should at all times wear shoes that give him arch support.

• Like 1