Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

51 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I personally remember Leora bating more, dancing and being playful more,and being totally nude lounging around more, even this site I'm noticing the video section looks more like a Forum comment section these days so since we're having occasionally more down time in the apartment I just wanted to hear your opinion( if any),  you have personally notice any differences these days,  and by the way I am no one important nor do I claim to have all the answers to everything I'm just looking for other opinions

Look at it this way. They are a family. One woman, one man, and now one dog. From their onset with RLC. Their lives have had changes. One worked,  both worked, Eva became part of the family. Leora is openly emotional, Paul is equally emotional, but for the most part keeps his emotions very subdued. Eva triggers both ends of the facets of their emotions, and definitely those of the members of this forum.

Look in the mirror. Are you doing exactly the same thing you were doing five years ago, one year ago, have you changed jobs, has your partner changed jobs, has either you or your partner been out of a job for an indefinite period of time ? Has a disastrous event happened ?

Look at the archives section of RLC. RLC has changed and is constantly undergoing change. CC's changes with the personalities of the individual's posts. Sometimes favorably, sometimes not. Change is inevitable in every facet of ours, and the tenants lives. Their lives react to those changes, as do ours.

The only problem as I see it is that Leora has the ability to pull her fans into her life to the point it becomes an addiction of the viewers. Who think they should have some control of her life, when they think she is not doing what is expected of her as their fantasy sees it, they become nervous as to when they are going to get their next fix.

I am not unlike many of you. It is easy to put household projects aside so that I can be entertained by, now the oldest, tenant(s) of the RLC operation. But once in a while REALITY must step in and MY projects must take priority. This is Real, Real life, in the first person tense.

Thank goodness there is change in Leora and Paul's lives, as there is change in our lives. The causes for change fall in between birth, and death. Which most likely will never change. My opinion !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Look at it this way. They are a family. One woman, one man, and now one dog. From their onset with RLC. Their lives have had changes. One worked,  both worked, Eva became part of the family. Leora is openly emotional, Paul is equally emotional, but for the most part keeps his emotions very subdued. Eva triggers both ends of the facets of their emotions, and definitely those of the members of this forum.

Look in the mirror. Are you doing exactly the same thing you were doing five years ago, one year ago, have you changed jobs, has your partner changed jobs, has either you or your partner been out of a job for an indefinite period of time ? Has a disastrous event happened ?

Look at the archives section of RLC. RLC has changed and is constantly undergoing change. CC's changes with the personalities of the individual's posts. Sometimes favorably, sometimes not. Change is inevitable in every facet of ours, and the tenants lives. Their lives react to those changes, as do ours.

The only problem as I see it is that Leora has the ability to pull her fans into her life to the point it becomes an addiction of the viewers. Who think they should have some control of her life, when they think she is not doing what is expected of her as their fantasy sees it, they become nervous as to when they are going to get their next fix.

I am not unlike many of you. It is easy to put household projects aside so that I can be entertained by, now the oldest, tenant(s) of the RLC operation. But once in a while REALITY must step in and MY projects must take priority. This is Real, Real life, in the first person tense.

Thank goodness there is change in Leora and Paul's lives, as there is change in our lives. The causes for change fall in between birth, and death. Which most likely will never change. My opinion !

First off thanks so much for your opinion, it was really informative hearing your important and much-needed feedback, but recently is why I guess I'm bringing this up, I was in the position of seeing her tub bate recently but unfortunately it was extremely important that I had to take my sister to her much-needed appointment knowing that right now even though I'm paying this monthly fee to this company I cannot always come up with this money they required for replays and since she's during less bating and less of everything else I described earlier and when you add this to the mix the video section being slowly disappearing, it's getting harder to even catch any opportunity anymore of seeing her if and when she is ready to share that beautiful moment with us

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First off thanks so much for your opinion, it was really informative hearing your important and much-needed feedback, but recently is why I guess I'm bringing this up, I was in the position of seeing her tub bate recently but unfortunately it was extremely important that I had to take my sister to her much-needed appointment knowing that right now even though I'm paying this monthly fee to this company I cannot always come up with this money they required for replays and since she's during less bating and less of everything else I described earlier and when you add this to the mix the video section being slowly disappearing, it's getting harder to even catch any opportunity anymore of seeing her if and when she is ready to share that beautiful moment with us

So let me understand what you're saying:  You're watching Leora bate in the tub while thinking of your sister.  Gross.

😀

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

So let me understand what you're saying:  You're watching Leora bate in the tub while thinking of your sister.  Gross.

😀

Of course not why would you think that so let me explain I was off I was in the position where I could see Leora but upon receiving a unplanned call from my sister that abruptly needed a ride to her appointment of course priorities puts her appointment above anyting

51 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Of course not why would you think that so let me explain I was off I was in the position where I could see Leora but upon receiving a unplanned call from my sister that abruptly needed a ride to her appointment of course priorities puts her appointment above anyting

I did cancel a dental appointment once because I thought The Goddess was about to bate. My only excuse is that it was not so common in those days and was way before Replay.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Real life always comes first. You can always watch the replays later.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Videos is for videos I'm sick and tired of saying  it,  every time I think I'm going to see a video from some of the best guys who download, I see chat. come on camcaps sort this out 

Well......stop saying it then. Also this is the general chat section.