Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

😁

He has plantar fascia.

the plantar fascia is a piece of strong and thick tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot. It connects the heel bone to the toes, creating the foot's arch. Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia

Sorry mate I'm not into dudes, so don't follow Paul. 

I am not necessarily into dudes either.

But what affects Paul, also affects Leora. Whom I do follow.  :biggrin:

Thank you Dr. Aussie for the explanation.   :smile:

• Like 1

Just now, scutus said:

I am not necessarily into dudes either.

But what affects Paul, also affects Leora. Whom I do follow.  :biggrin:

Thank you Dr. Aussie for the explanation.   :smile:

Mate, your bill is in the mail 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

😁

He has plantar fascia.

the plantar fascia is a piece of strong and thick tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot. It connects the heel bone to the toes, creating the foot's arch. Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia

Sorry mate I'm not into dudes, so don't follow Paul. 

I once suffered from it,  I can remember it felt as though something was floating around the heel of my foot, and every time I put a small amount of pressure on the heel of my foot it was extremely painful but because I had no medical insurance at that time I couldn't do anything about it but just deal with it but fortunate for me I don't suffer from it anymore but as far as Paul is concerned surgery is an option or special shoes or he can have the same shoes with certain inserts for the shoes

• Like 1

Aside from some of the podiatry issues mentioned, to touch on some of the other issues mentioned at various times over the previous three to four to five months, there has been without any doubt a change in the occurrences of occasions of interest at the residence. Whenever occurrences of occasions of interest do seem to occur in the present anymore, more of those occasions then not have seemed to occur in the limelight of a room's light instead of the natural light of daylight anymore. Additionally, a number of those occasions have seemed to occur expeditiously or rushed when previous occasions in times past are considered. It is certain to some, the reasons why and when the changes of occurrences of occasions of interest started occurring at these times and in these ways, was around a time when a second tenant of the residence started being present at the residence very close to all the time as much as the other one. Although change in life is inevitable, and though I am and have been for quite some time an adamant admirer of a tenant of the residence, it is likely  to many other's and is also imo an unfortunate change of occasions of interest at the residence.