Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Further to showing you Australian Rules Football, below is the highlights of the 1999 preliminary final. The winner plays off in the Grand Final, Essendon this only lost 1 game for the year and it is a classic game.

I can say with hand on my heart I cried with tears of joy at the end of the game when Carlton won.

• Like 1

Earlier I say about 3 or so hours ago I checked in and no one was home so I recently looked at the replays to see has anything exciting happen and there were none so to my amaze after checking in a few minutes ago the little one was talking on the phone in the guest room and my thoughts were "well maybe there's some opportunity for something exciting to happen in the guest room" but as fast as I said that just as fast as I'm seeing her go to bed, so my question, is it a little too early to be going to bed right now over there because it must be maybe around 6 or 7 in the evening.

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Earlier I say about 3 or so hours ago I checked in and no one was home so I recently looked at the replays to see has anything exciting happen and there were none so to my amaze after checking in a few minutes ago the little one was talking on the phone in the guest room and my thoughts were "well maybe there's some opportunity for something exciting to happen in the guest room" but as fast as I said that just as fast as I'm seeing her go to bed, so my question, is it a little too early to be going to bed right now over there because it must be maybe around 6 or 7 in the evening.

She was up early (for her) 1130 and left shortly after he followed I think a few hours later don't think he has been asleep since yesterday so both are probably worn out. 

• Like 1