Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Man when I left I thought she was extremely Prime to do something besides tease everyone but what I don't understand right now she's laying in the bed behind Paul masturbating

Man that was freaky, I have personality never seen this before from her, first she leave a nice place in the guest room that the lights are on and she choose to go to a bedroom that is dark and masturbate behind her husband and when it was going on I couldn't even get into it because it look so out of character

1 hour ago, leopold749 said:

A bate a day keeps the doctor away.... but it' s getting quite boring and business as usual......isn' t it?

Just a challenge, masturbate as often as she does. Without it becoming somewhat repetitive. :smile:

In other words. How many different ways can you wank without it looking the same ??     

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Man that was freaky, I have personality never seen this before from her, first she leave a nice place in the guest room that the lights are on and she choose to go to a bedroom that is dark and masturbate behind her husband and when it was going on I couldn't even get into it because it look so out of character

She did it for her !  Not us !

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Azazel1st said:

Funny, when she had an orgasm... he woke up... lifted his head, look at her confuse... went right back to sleep

Yes, that was very strange. Paul was really surprised, but that is all.

I have been traveling and have not followed Leora daily. It seems to me that every time Paul is away or sleeps tight, Leora takes advantage of that situation and bates. And now even next to Paul. Could that be called a serious addiction? In a normal relationship she would have waked up Paul and said "I am extremely horny, could you help me to relieve this tension!"

• Like 1

First off she has not been masturbating that much lately but when she was teasing earlier I personally was okay with that and afterwards seeing her go to bed after her teasing, I was also okay with that too but the point she was trying to make in the bedroom, who's to say, and no one can get in a person's head and personally tomorrow is another day