Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Well my totally completely nude fantasy of Leora has ended as fast as it started thanks to the surprise presence of Eva and Paul and now instead of being completely nude she's getting completely dressed to go out

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Such Is Life ( Ned Kelly quote)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I just watched the bedroom bate while Paul was sleeping. Very hot with lots of pussy play.

Well based on your comment I'm going to have to see the replay because at the time by Paul being in there kind of freaked me out and I didn't stay

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I would have thought by now after all their time together she should realise sleep tops the list of Paul's priorities, closely followed by food.

17 hours ago, scutus said:

I will point out, for those who evidently had not moved their viewing to the bedroom in time to see it. That prior to Leora starting to bate, she put her arm over Paul he did not respond, then she tugged on him, he then straightened his legs and put his arm on top of hers. She then pulled him to her, he raised his head and rolled away from her. time 02:15:36 of her first placing her arm on Paul, she did not start to bate until 02:17:01.

In my opinion, she did in fact try to get Paul's involvement. He declined. She took the matter into her own hands.

Yes, I noticed Leora on the bed only when she started bating. It is true that sleep is more important for Paul than sex because his daily schedule is very different from the normal rhythm - he is often awake until the early morning and needs to sleep during times when normal people are usually awake. Leora partly follows his schedule but has to spend part of the time alone while Paul is sleeping.

You know I was just doing a little reminiscing of leora back in the day of 2016 and I have to say she was amazing back then, it seems like everything I'm fantasizing for her to do now, she was doing it a lot more back then, not only was she playing with Eva with no panties on she was actually doing the same thing exercising, so I have to say that must have been an amazing year..... oh by the way add the play kissing with her girlfriend and the sexy dancing Leora and her were doing.

2 hours ago, display_rbt said:

i'm new to this thing, can someone tell me where can i search for vids/pics of leora in black pantyhose

came across amazing vid of her masturbating in it but wanna more

May I suggest if possible for you to become an advanced member of this site intern that will at least open the door to the members section that will benefit you a whole lot

9 hours ago, display_rbt said:

i'm new to this thing, can someone tell me where can i search for vids/pics of leora in black pantyhose

came across amazing vid of her masturbating in it but wanna more

Google it or you need to put in the time asking Leora here. Just be respectful and ask nicely and may need to keep trying. But I am sure Leora likes to keep her new fans happy.

As I always say "If you don't ask you won't find out"

Good luck to you.

• Like 1

Leora,

It looks like your going to have some free play time. Are you in the mood to go for it, in a soaking wet kind of mood so your juices flow so hard you make a really big wet spot. Along with your sexy butt getting attention.

thanks for sharing I'll be watching.

• Like 1