Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You probably followed her longer than me, do you think at this point she's starting to get tired of the cameras

Please re read the post that I made Sat. 2:06 that you quoted.

I used one word at least a half dozen times. :cry:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

For  those who did not catch earlier todays action.

Paul woke Leora up by giving her a three minute Wham Bam Thank you Maam.

But to no surprise, left Leora to finish by herself.

Perhaps this was her way of retaliating to that awakening !

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Perhaps this was her way of retaliating to that awakening !

Yes you are correct and I'm sorry I didn't get that at first but based on his expression afterwards she wasn't inviting him to join and it was more of look I have finished this what you started without you and his expression made that clear that he knew he messed up

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Calle said:

Yes, that was very strange. Paul was really surprised, but that is all.

I have been traveling and have not followed Leora daily. It seems to me that every time Paul is away or sleeps tight, Leora takes advantage of that situation and bates. And now even next to Paul. Could that be called a serious addiction? In a normal relationship she would have waked up Paul and said "I am extremely horny, could you help me to relieve this tension!"

I will point out, for those who evidently had not moved their viewing to the bedroom in time to see it. That prior to Leora starting to bate, she put her arm over Paul he did not respond, then she tugged on him, he then straightened his legs and put his arm on top of hers. She then pulled him to her, he raised his head and rolled away from her. time 02:15:36 of her first placing her arm on Paul, she did not start to bate until 02:17:01.

In my opinion, she did in fact try to get Paul's involvement. He declined. She took the matter into her own hands.

• Like 1

ps: I am willing to bet that few noticed, that after Paul raised up and looked at Leora bating, that he took time to check his phone before he laid his head back down.

Check it out on Replay.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, scutus said:

I will point out, for those who evidently had not moved their viewing to the bedroom in time to see it. That prior to Leora starting to bate, she put her arm over Paul he did not respond, then she tugged on him, he then straightened his legs and put his arm on top of hers. She then pulled him to her, he raised his head and rolled away from her. time 02:15:36 of her first placing her arm on Paul, she did not start to bate until 02:17:01.

In my opinion, she did in fact try to get Paul's involvement. He declined. She took the matter into her own hands.

I would have thought by now after all their time together she should realise sleep tops the list of Paul's priorities, closely followed by food.

• Like 2