B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

Just now, corboblanc said:

je me souviens qu'à l'époque, les jumelles ont eu du sexe lesbien à b1, il est trop tard pour que je trouve avec quelle fille, mais l'une des jumelles s'était faite lécher le minou^^

I remember that at the time, the twins had lesbian sex to b1, it is too late for me to find with what girl, but one of the twins was licked pussy ^^

Sher, I believe one night when they were drunk in B*1,she was ambushed and it made her mad. She did not participate under her own will.

à l’instant, Thestarider a dit :

Sher, I believe one night when they were drunk in B*1,she was ambushed and it made her mad. She did not participate under her own will.

il y a 2 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

I will check tomorrow, I remember that while the twin was licked, his sister was watching ^^, I think this is the only time the twins have lesbian sex

• Like 1

Just now, corboblanc said:

I will check tomorrow, I remember that while the twin was licked, his sister was watching ^^, I think this is the only time the twins have lesbian sex

It is the only time I remember wither one of them doing anything sexual, but your correct she did get a good licking by Sher that night. Ut didn't last very long.

il y a 6 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

It is the only time I remember wither one of them doing anything sexual, but your correct she did get a good licking by Sher that night. Ut didn't last very long.

yes you're right, it's the evening of 05/11/2017 with regina & sher ^^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

je me souviens qu'à l'époque, les jumelles ont eu du sexe lesbien à b1, il est trop tard pour que je trouve avec quelle fille, mais l'une des jumelles s'était faite lécher le minou^^

I remember that at the time, the twins had lesbian sex to b1, it is too late for me to find with what girl, but one of the twins was licked pussy ^^

Regina et Sher.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Something tells me that prude is staying in the bathroom just to try to hear what is Ginger & Gina talking about 😅

She must have great hearing if she can hear them...The showers on, both doors are shut and they are talking quietly, plus she's been in there for hours and they've just started talking! Apart from all that, you're probably right...😏

• Like 1

oeMHrOCfz6U4R4XuBsn9gkBwMcS.jpg

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some afternoon delight
My motto's always been 'when it's right, it's right'
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day
And we know the night is always gonna be there any way

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
And the thought of seeing you is getting so exciting
Sky rockets in flight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight