3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But I don't present speculation as fact. I have no problem with speculation when people make clear that it is speculation, but I do have a problem with people who present their speculation as fact.

You've argued constantly with anyone who speculates that it's somewhat likely that Kami hasn't been almost totally celibate for the past 2.5 years. Meanwhile, you've speculated that Kristy is only seeing her bf as a desperate attempt to keep this apartment, you've lamented the fact that she's 'degrading' herself by sleeping with him on camera, you've called the apartment a "bordello" when she's there with her friends, you've speculated that she's forcing her roommates out despite the fact that she and Kaley still seem totally friendly with each other, etc. All without a single shred of evidence.

For better or worse (I tend to think it's generally for the better), RLC doesn't tend to kick people out absent some incident like domestic violence/a police raid/etc. Maya got to keep her apartment even after she'd broken up with her bf. Emily's still in R2, etc. It seems far more likely to me that Kami & Kaley chose to move out of RLC. From my perspective, Kami has seemed pretty done with living on camera for at least the past year. I'd guess it just took this long for her to find a better situation.

• Like 6

See all the comments that this departure raises for a few days, finally Kamila still leaves a footprint in our community, we love it or hate it
Unfortunately, with less than a last-minute surprise, this is the end of an era within RLC, the one that initiated this site to open a real roommate apartment, which is for me a great idea ❤️

Kamila is a gorgeous girl and I have enjoyed all the time for 3 years in her company and I find it a pity that many we forget that, because even if these moments were 3 years or 6 months or even only two days, they have still passed

Who would have thought that we would have had the chance to see Kamila so long after her stay in Barcelona, that we would be lucky to see her as a couple with Dima or Egor, that we would see her do the epilation down body well in front of the camera, it would always be fun to see her sleeping naked or naked in the bathroom, we would be sad when she cried with the health problems of her family (her mom and then her dad), that we would laugh with her when she was happy 😘

And above all, I must say that without Kamila, we would have never had the presence of Heidi, Katya (our favorite little blonde) and especially Kaley (from the beginning, when she was only a guest, I had a crush for this girl, she gives off something simply with her eyes, and I do not need much more to appreciate a person). If I push the reflection, I would say that without Kamila, we would not be Kristy either, and frankly it would be a shame because this girl is a breath of fresh air ❤️

Let's not forget a lot of girlfriends who are in this apartment and most of them have ended up in the shower, naked of course 😁
All this is still very good memories and I prefer to remember it as well 😘

So I'm finally one thing to say for these three years that allowed me to get away from my daily life 

❤️❤️❤️                              THANK YOU             ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 12

The Mighty Kaley came to the plate, she was at bat on many occasions visiting and decided to stay to knock it out of the park. Kaley is a homerun hitter, she is extremely beautiful and brought to us the altered egos of K&K. Kaley was the perfect addition to the Penthouse as she has the right kind of personality to deal with the MEGASTARS that are K&K.

Kaley stands on her own in so many ways, and would have been a superstar on her own. She is an incredible friend to both K&K, she always was the peacemaker when K&K found themselves at odds. Kaley has the most endearing smile and awesome mysterious eyes. She always knew just how to use them when one of the girls needed a little boost, the most giving of themselves person I think I have ever seen on RLC. 

So it is apparent now that Kaley has chosen another path in life to follow, and this has always been the way on RLC, Heidi found love and left the project, and now Kaley too has found love and is leaving the project.

So to the Mighty Kaley I would say, to always hold onto your dreams, to always believe that you can accomplish anything you really want to. To always be safe in all of your travels wherever it take you, and to always be healthy and well as this world needs more people just like you. To always most importantly find the happiness you deserve and desire, so keep on smiling at the world and let it smile back at cha. It will treat you so well in your life, thanks for giving us part of your life as there are many who hold you very high on the list favorites on RLC, and that includes myself.

Moving On to a Bright Fututre!!!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, timber said:

You've argued constantly with anyone who speculates that it's somewhat likely that Kami hasn't been almost totally celibate for the past 2.5 years. Meanwhile, you've speculated that Kristy is only seeing her bf as a desperate attempt to keep this apartment, you've lamented the fact that she's 'degrading' herself by sleeping with him on camera, you've called the apartment a "bordello" when she's there with her friends, you've speculated that she's forcing her roommates out despite the fact that she and Kaley still seem totally friendly with each other, etc. All without a single shred of evidence.

For better or worse (I tend to think it's generally for the better), RLC doesn't tend to kick people out absent some incident like domestic violence/a police raid/etc. Maya got to keep her apartment even after she'd broken up with her bf. Emily's still in R2, etc. It seems far more likely to me that Kami & Kaley chose to move out of RLC. From my perspective, Kami has seemed pretty done with living on camera for at least the past year. I'd guess it just took this long for her to find a better situation.

They didn't speculate. They stated as fact that Kami was having sex outside the apartment. 

Goodbye Dear Kaley
and thank you
 ❤️

I wish you all the best in life, take care of yourself, your good smile, your  beautiful face and  eyes

Edited by moos54
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1