B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

Haha...The girl has only just arrived, we haven't even seen her yet, and she's already getting shit thrown at her!! Some of you guys are fucking incredible! It's just 1 girl...go and watch something else then...I know you were hoping the new girl, whoever it was, would go down on Sera on her 1st night here... Tough 😏

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Haha...The girl has only just arrived, we haven't even seen her yet, and she's already getting shit thrown at her!! Some of you guys are fucking incredible! It's just 1 girl...go and watch something else then...I know you were hoping the new girl, whoever it was, would go down on Sera on her 1st night here... Tough 😏

Well Damn it Naga there went my fantasy right our the damn window...… 😎

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not Sera.  Ginger. 😂

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But good news for Naga...:biggrin:

Well It looks like the G's will still have top billing in B-1, Sera again takes the back seat, and is relegated to cleaning the house while the girls of "G" become superstars😁😎

• Like 1