B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

Noldus

RLC's A-holes had 2 choices, Gigi type, Serafima type,guess what choice they made...

What else can i say...

Poor Ginger...:heart:

Angelina type...

Dean of the Barcelona girls
Easygoing
Excellent hygiene of life
Solo behavior girl
Its an outside girl 

Aside
Warning sexual advertising...:biggrin:
Always the same long boring & robotic masturbation routine with 1 finger with always the same kind of bizarre position in a sort of levitation,with also "poker face" emotion and tiny climax,almost non existant

3 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Always the same long boring & robotic masturbation routine with 1 finger with always the same kind of bizarre position in a sort of levitation,with also "poker face" emotion and tiny climax,almost non existant

Take it from me, Zzak...this is how she bates in Real Life...😉

• Like 1

Well, unless it's a 3 way lezfest you want on her 1st night, and I know some of you do DM 😉, I think this has been a nice start for Angel in , your words, not mine...The Ice Queen's Palace...some good vibes from the start. But Angel is that sorta girl...❤️

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, unless it's a 3 way lezfest you want on her 1st night, and I know some of you do DM 😉, I think this has been a nice start for Angel in , your words, not mine...The Ice Queen's Palace...some good vibes from the start. But Angel is that sorta girl...❤️

That's not fair.

I'm not the only one. 😂

But to be honest that's not really what I wanted or expected.  I was just hoping they would get a girl that was more like Ginger not Sera.

Ginger has been carrying the load of this apartment ever since she got there and I thought it would be nice if there was someone to take some weight off her shoulders.

I'm also getting tired of seeing the same girls over and over.  That's probably why I like Ginger so much.  She's new.

• Like 3