B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

Noldus

This is just my opinion guys, but for those who don't know her, she's a beautiful classy lady. There is nothing false about her, she's sexy and friendly. She works hard though, so she'll probably be out during the day quite a bit. She's in total control of her life, so eats healthily...I hope the shops have stocked up on avocados, and doesn't drink much and likes to dance and do naked yoga. But don't build your hopes up for any girl/girl stuff, because, unless she's changed, which I doubt very much as I follow her on social media, I would look elsewhere... 

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

This is just my opinion guys, but for those who don't know her, she's a beautiful classy lady. There is nothing false about her, she's sexy and friendly. She works hard though, so she'll probably be out during the day quite a bit. She's in total control of her life, so eats healthily...I hope the shops have stocked up on avocados, and doesn't drink much and likes to dance and do naked yoga. But don't build your hopes up for any girl/girl stuff, because, unless she's changed, which I doubt very much as I follow her on social media, I would look elsewhere... 

So in other words she is a combination of Gina and Sera. :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

does Monica know you follow Angelina on social media?😁

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Found her on the list here
https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/11902-b2-past-to-present-complete-list-of-tenants/

It's the only list I can see, the other lists b1 b3 b4 was set to premium only by a mistake and the admins dunno how to fix it.

The Uploader who had placed the Post has it in a different format which is making it appear to have a Premium Membership to read it.

I am busy at the Moment but once I get a chance I'll see if I can make a change too it so it'll show for everyone.

Thanks