B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Anyone else missing a lot of apts. on the list now on RLC ? I only have 16 apartments now.

Works fine for me. There's a button that hides apartments with no recent activity. Sometimes RLC has that button activated by default.

14 minutes ago, santoro said:

Works fine for me. There's a button that hides apartments with no recent activity. Sometimes RLC has that button activated by default.

That is not the case, some apts are not on the list at all, do you have all 25 apts showing? Check if you have any of these, Lana & Robert,  Nina & Kira ?

Do you know where that button is ? I dont see it here.

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I didnt find the button but under shortcuts it said to press key C to turn on / off compact menu, after I pressed C the other apts came back. They really shouldnt have this compact mode turned on by default, bad idea.

The button is at the top of the list of apartments. It's small and looks like a clock. Anyway, the C key does almost the same thing as you've already found out :-)

RLC,

You are putting out the "garbage" in the 3K apartment.

Now what about this apartment? There is still one more piece of shit art to be put away.

She has zero interest in this project & don't give a shit to us viewers like that "garbage" in 3K.

Now please do the right thing and KICK HER & PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY!