Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

Il y a 2 heures, BlackLeone a dit :

Do you also have it with the sofa stuff with Paul before? So all in 1 video?

(Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass..)

Oh oui ! La scène complète englobant la fellation puis la masturbation dans une seule vidéo (sans coupure) serait géniale. C'est vraiment beaucoup demandé je sais mais on ne sait jamais. 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Do you also have it with the sofa stuff with Paul before? So all in 1 video?

(Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass..)

it's almost if paul is being cuckolded, he gets the bj then has no problem  (maybe ) when leora bates to the camera, then again he knows which side his bread is buttered on. let leora do her thing and keep a free apartment.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 2:24 PM, Howard said:

It's time Eva has her own channel.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

that's so weird that each time they fuck\masturbate she hump the pillow like she gets turned on by them

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2019 at 2:24 PM, Howard said:

It's time Eva has her own channel.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

I made no mention of sex.  That dog has personality and should have her own channel (apartment).  In fact, the dog has MORE personality then Paul!

BTW, they were not having sex when Eva went passionately after the pillow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howard said:

I made no mention of sex.  That dog has personality and should have her own channel (apartment).  In fact, the dog has MORE personality then Paul!

BTW, they were not having sex when Eva went passionately after the pillow.

The scent on the pillow from the last time they were active lingered, no matter how many times Leora tried to 'rearrange the cushions' Eva knows which one had her going wild last time and soon finds it for a reprise. It's almost as if she can anticipate another frolic from her mistress any time soon and just doesn't bother waiting for it to happen. If it's a pillow Leora has had between her legs when getting off I'm sure Eva can soon find the pillow and relive the moment!

• Like 1