Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 37 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Glad to hear all ok yeah I was looking at it on my phone my apologies. Still got there in the end.

If it's any consolation I at least know now that PM doesn't just mean Theresa what's her face,and I always wondered where these little fuckers (PM's)were hidden.What a tosser eh.Thanks again bud.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bonaly said:

If it's any consolation I at least know now that PM doesn't just mean Theresa what's her face,and I always wondered where these little fuckers (PM's)were hidden.What a tosser eh.Thanks again bud.

Haha I wonder when Theresa will finally retire 😇

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Hah I don't like her too. She should move with Donald to Antarctica 😂

We could go halfers on a rowing boat and I will take them their myself.Just waiting on the Republicans and Tory's to respond.!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, firewall said:

the apartment seems to be abandoned one more time

I said that the other day and boy was I wrong. You can never tell with this lot. Lavender was here earlier, had a shower, waited a bit and then left.

14 minutes ago, squish said:

I said that the other day and boy was I wrong. You can never tell with this lot. Lavender was here earlier, had a shower, waited a bit and then left.

yes but colin the blond guy come and sleep here with the brunet girlfriend when he want ,they use the apartment like a motel nothing more,

I don't give long time before see this "motel" offline

il y a 19 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Yeah and take Merkerl with her lol

Sorry the rowing boat isny big enough.Two world leaders and there ego's is enough.Of course I would navigate using the most advanced computer navigational devices.Where do you think we would end up.Polite answers only please.!!

1 minute ago, Bonaly said:

Sorry the rowing boat isny big enough.Two world leaders and there ego's is enough.Of course I would navigate using the most advanced computer navigational devices.Where do you think we would end up.Polite answers only please.!!

You could go to North Korea and take Miss Piggy aka Kim Jong Un too 👍

• Like 1