Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I had to go out and have just come in and having my tea but I wouldn't hold my breath.I take fucking hopeless to a new level.I'll keep you posted☺

😁😁 Thank God for that thought you had tripped over those fucking bagpipes 😁 Let me know how you get on it's fairly simple really 🙄

• Like 1

il y a 54 minutes, Robwin a dit :

😁😁 Thank God for that thought you had tripped over those fucking bagpipes 😁 Let me know how you get on it's fairly simple really 🙄

Right,I opened the PM read your instructions the first of which was click on three lines top r/h corner but ihaven't got 3lines.iThere is a blue star,an arrow pointing down to a line and 3 vertical dots  and nowt else.Just to let you understand I have only got an Android tablet(bet your pissin yourself laughing)so does that make a difference.Hope your ready for a long night bud.😥😥

8 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Right,I opened the PM read your instructions the first of which was click on three lines top r/h corner but ihaven't got 3lines.iThere is a blue star,an arrow pointing down to a line and 3 vertical dots  and nowt else.Just to let you understand I have only got an Android tablet(bet your pissin yourself laughing)so does that make a difference.Hope your ready for a long night bud.😥😥

I think the three lines only appear on mobile devices

For avatar go here: https://camcaps.net/profile/89830-bonaly/ and on the left side of the top bar there will be a small icon. Press there and you will have options to choose an avatar. If you don't want to upload nothing, just want the "B" press on "no photo" and continue. 

• Like 2

il y a 20 minutes, Bonaly a dit :

Hi buddy,I think I am ready for the second page of Computers for dummies.I will have to be honest with you as my post I had a problem with the three lines and in the in between Sparkles and Squish gave a me a few tips and they worked as you can see.For a self confessed technology dummy I am absolutely chuffed to f***.Thanks a lot mate.

• Like 1

il y a 26 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

I think the three lines only appear on mobile devices

For avatar go here: https://camcaps.net/profile/89830-bonaly/ and on the left side of the top bar there will be a small icon. Press there and you will have options to choose an avatar. If you don't want to upload nothing, just want the "B" press on "no photo" and continue. 

as you can see I managed it.Thanks a bunch.I really appreciate it.As I said in my thank you to Squish technology is definitely not my strong point but I just love chatting with everyone.👍

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

as you can see I managed it.Thanks a bunch.I really appreciate it.As I said in my thank you to Squish technology is definitely not my strong point but I just love chatting with everyone.👍

Glad to hear all ok yeah I was looking at it on my phone my apologies. Still got there in the end.

• Like 1