Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

If a talent like Sia was under George management, she would have been shining by now. 

George has good business strategist and he might appear as a participant as part of his short term tactics. I do not see him participate because he needs sex.    

Recruiting participants is a business gamble and George business decisions are not 100% perfect. For example it was a mistake that George opened a gay apartment. Also, George failed to keep Polly around. But in general, George is a good VH manager (second to Lisa) and participants under his management stay longer in the project.  

I agree that we have some opposite opinions in regards to VH ethics. If everybody's opinion was the same, we had nothing to talk about.

I don't know what you see that much on Sia.. but i think it affects you too much 😁😁 (joking)

Bold: Agree and that's the great thing of having CC 😉

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

but i think it affects you too much

I use Sia as an example of VH could not put a talent into a good work. I could name many more, but it would distract from the main point, since some people tend to argue about minor examples and neglect the big picture.

In my opinion, If Sia was in a proper voyeur show business platform, you would see so much more in her.  

Juts to help looking at Sia from a business perspective, you could lend $10,000 to someone who looses it all in 6 months, or George could have an idea that could provide 40% net annual interest.   That is how I was looking at Sia story.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The guy with the tats was known as Gary in Polly's place. Not sure if that was stated before. I didn't feel like going back and reading the past comments.

I think he is the one how could not stop fucking Sandy and she was accommodating him so pleasently.

Just now, zoifan said:

I use Sia as an example of VH could not put a talent into a good work. I could name many more, but it would distract from the main point, since some people tend to argue about minor examples and neglect the big picture.

In my opinion, If Sia was in a proper voyeur show business platform, you would see so much more in her.  

Juts to help looking at Sia from a business perspective, you could lend $10,000 to someone who looses it all in 6 months, or George could have an idea that could provide 40% net annual interest.   That is how I was looking at Sia story.

Was just because i read on another post you also talked about her 😄.
Don't think she would ever have been accepted at RLC and attention that i lke her.. way more then Em. 

Just now, jjkopite said:

image.thumb.png.26489b2c58a9a250d836643f0894c6bd.png

I hope the blond guy has improved in performance. Back in Polly's place, he couldn't fuck his way out of a wet paper bag and could almost never keep an erection. Gary was always a much better performer and fucked numerous girls at that place.